♛Chapter 73♛

╔════•| |•════╗

With Haruhi and all her angry glory, as she shook on the spot, looking quite irritated by the fact that the Host Club was at the front of her house, causing quite a scene in front of her neighbors, and street friends

With Haruhi and all her angry glory, as she shook on the spot, looking quite irritated by the fact that the Host Club was at the front of her house, causing quite a scene in front of her neighbors, and street friends. Saiki couldn't blame her, he was just as irritated as he was.

"Haruhi!" Suoh tried to play it off as cool, even though she was still quaking in anger, and gave Saiki another look, hoping he could do something, but they both knew, he had zero say in what to do, and what was going on. It was likely that either Suoh or Ootori put this plan into play, so if she had a problem she could complain to them, not the commoner.

"That pink dress is pretty cute." Suoh, Haninozuka, and the twins said and gave her a pathetic thumbs up, as to try and lean towards having them stay, it was clearly doing nothing to support their case, as now Saiki and Haruhi were planning on banding up and getting rid of the club together, then never speak to each other until the weekend ended.

"Shut up! Get the hell out of here now!" she yelled at them, as Suoh did not take that command well, as he shook in horror like she was the one causing the disruption, not Suoh who made Saiki leave his house and piss off Haruhi, with their uninvited (not to mention: unwanted) visit.

"Haruhi is using incredibly dirty language!" he sobbed hysterically, as Saiki gave him a look, 'hell' isn't a bad word. At least Saiki didn't think it was. He just avoided using the words around kids, so he wouldn't get into trouble with Kurumi, who would probably make him sleep outside for a few days if he were to teach Yuuta (or any kid for that matter) a PG-13 word like 'hell'.

"Don't be so dramatic," he complained.

Suoh gasped as he pointed an accusing finger at the twins and Saiki, who just avoided his waving hand, and ignored Haruhi's tired face. "This is all your fault! You shouldn't be speaking in such dirty language, they'll catch on!"

"She isn't three."

"Hey, it wasn't us." the twins complained, as Suoh began jumping in the air, in anger.

But then something terrific happened, the landlord walked up to Haruhi to question her about her friend. "Excuse me Haruhi," she whispered in an attempt to hide and not be seen by Suoh, who continued to yell at the tree boys with red-like hair. "Is everything alright?" she asked, and Saiki spun over to her. Saiki knew she was on this earth to save him from these idiots.

She was placed on this Earth by the gods to help him.

"Call the police." Saiki was quick to tell her, "These are delinquents." the lie was so easy, then when this problem was over, he could go back home, and enjoy the rest of his weekend, without any further nuisances getting in his way.

"Oh Miss LandLady," Haruhi said, as she scooted towards her and away from the loud club members.

"Those young men are driving up foreign cars like this..." she spoke in a hushed tone, "They are not a part of the Yakuza or something?"

"They are! Call the police!"

"No..." Haruhi turned to her.

"I should probably call the police."

"Please do!"

"Pleased to meet you, madam." Suoh spun his way up to the landlady, who now seemed entranced by Suoh's face.

Please stop that, we're minors.

"My name is Suoh," he said, "I'm one of Haruhi's friends."

Funny, she doesn't feel the same way about you.

"Oh really?" she asked, almost like how Kurumi acted when Suoh stepped up to the door after finding out he wasn't trying to sell her anything, "Oh, my, my, my, my what am I to do? You're just so adorable!" she awed, at Suoh and his partly sided hair, not realizing that she trapped herself with a demon.

"I'm terribly sorry the stir we caused, we were just stopping by to see Haruhi," he said, looking like a puppy dog, and if Saiki saw correctly, were there sparkles around him?

"Oh, not at all!" she said and blushed. Even though, if Saiki had to point out again, that that form of relationships, was illegal. She then began to giggle like some sort of schoolgirl and spun around towards Haruhi and Saiki.

"Oh, Haruhi. I'm going to come by and drop off some candies for you and your friends later," she said, as she scurried away to her apartment, "Make your selves at home." she said and left.

You're going to regret saying that.

"They dragged you here, Saiki?" Haruhi asked as she seemed to have lost her spirit, Saiki didn't respond because it was clear that he hadn't willingly come over, especially not on a weekend, when he would usually have his breaks from the host club, so he doesn't end up killing them by mistake. Mistake.

It has to be a mistake.

Haruhi was quick to lead them to her apartment, at the top of the stare case, and was making sure that they would only look, not touch, nor go inside.

"I'm warning you all right now." she said, looking at Suoh, "You just get a peek inside, it's going to be like three seconds," she warned them (Suoh), "Then go home," she said again, "Got it?" she looked towards the Hosts seeing if they all agreed. Saiki clearly did, as he gave the girl a thumbs up, which was brought down by Morinozuka, as to try and sway him to stay longer.

As the twins clapped in joy, of seeing their little 'toy's' house, it seemed that Haninozuka had something else to bring up, as a nicely wrapped box said Luxury Confectionaries, was brought up. Saiki looked at the box for a moment and remembered when he had the cake from that brand. That Teruhashi (at some point) brought to his house with the stupid heart cake, he had to say that the cake was:

"Better than okay, but bellow coffee jello."

"Look Haru-chan!" Haninozuka said, as his thoughts were world domination, "I brought you a gift! It's cake!" he said happily, "There's strawberry and chocolate, and a bunch of others too!" Haninozuka said happily, making Haruhi succumb to his efforts, and allow them into the house.

"Well, I suppose you can come in for some tea too." she sighed and began to unlock the door, the hosts were quick to peek inside, and Saiki was already heading down the stairs, it felt like more than three seconds of a 'peek' and he wasn't in the mood for some tea, more for coffee, and coffee jello.

"Oh, Kusuo you're leaving?" Haninozuka asked, and Saiki nodded in response. "But I brought coffee jelly cake just for you,"

Well, I suppose I could stay for tea.