♛Chapter 24♛

Saiki as usual after school was dealing with the host club and all their terribleness, as he dealt with desperate girls who just wanted to make their parents proud, and with angry jealous boys who hated Saiki with a burning passion, but they could...

Saiki as usual after school was dealing with the host club and all their terribleness, as he dealt with desperate girls who just wanted to make their parents proud, and with angry jealous boys who hated Saiki with a burning passion, but they couldn't do anything about it since he had the richest and the most popular people in all of Japan looming behind him.

But as much as Saiki hated the Host Club it wasn't all too bad, as the girls in the club would give him offerings of sweets from across the world so they could see his face of purified bliss and with the usual either motherly or desperate saying of the girls.

"Why are you so beautiful?"

Genetics

"How are you so nice?"

Because my mother raised me that way

"Why can't we be together?"

Because I don't like you.

That's what he would have liked to say, but of course, he needed to be proper, so he just shrugged and continued eating his pastries and drinking his tea.

Even if those fake pink hair extensions Kyoya bought was in his face, and way too expensive kimonos from Mrs. Hitachiin was covering his hands, making him have to be careful so he doesn't spill tea or bread crumbs on them and owe Haruhi even more money and time.

Though the think Saiki hated the most was socializing and the Hitachiin twins, but he couldn't do much about it, as socializing was a part of the job, and Hikaru and Kaoru were just...ew, and they faked twincest for the incent.

"Haruhi!" he heard the girls coo, as they compared her to a girl, Saiki held himself back from turning around and seeing what she looked like.

"Saiki," Saiki turned his head so he could meet eyes with Ootori who was blankly writing so he could look 'cooler'.

"You're working well, keep this up and you'll be off the hook sooner rather than later," he smiled, and Saiki's poker face deepened into a frown, "But that kimono rental, is nothing to sneeze at." Saiki turned away and looked at the expensive pink and purple kimono.

"You could always buy a cheaper one for 1/4 of the price, or rest one for 1/8," Saiki muttered as he played with the sleeve. "What was that?" Kyoya asked as he wrote on the parchment, "Nothing," Saiki muttered and went back to attending the girls.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

"So, Saiki-Senpai," Hikaru and Kaoru went behind Saiki as he attended his customers, "Haruhi says in cheating to use eyedrops for tears," one said, as the other continued, "So we wanted to prove people can cry without eye drops," the other finished, Saiki looked to the two.

"No," Saiki said as the twins looked bumped out, "We didn't even finish," they artificially cried, "It doesn't matter," Saiki shrugged, "Why would I fake cry, it's a waste of my time," he said effortlessly as Ootori soon stood behind the three.

"Fake cry and I cut off a bit of yours and Haruhi's debt," he told Saiki, as just when Saiki was about to disagree, Haruhi was glaring splinters into his soul as she was talking with Mori and Honey-Senpai.

"Fine," Saiki paused as the entire club looked at him,

Can't believe I actually need to use this, Saiki told himself, The last time I did it when I wanted to get Kusuke in trouble, Saiki held back a smile as he remembered how much yelling was taken place as Saiki's mother yelled at her eldest son who made her youngest cry.

It didn't take long for globby tears to make its way down Saiki's face, and the club went quiet for a whole minute, as the girls soon had tears in their eyes, Saiki's acting was that good.

"Wow," Hikaru said, "That's pretty good," replied Kaoru as they looked at Saiki who quickly stopped crying and the tears evaporated.

"NO!" Suoh cried, "No, no, no!" he yelled childishly, "Being good at crying without eye drops is my thing, my thing!" he cried, Ootori, as promised, took a bit of debt off, but it only was ten yen.

Bastard, Saiki cursed.

Suoh soon made himself quiet as he saw a new girl standing at the club door's side, Saiki looked to her, she was anything but shy, as her obsessive and annoying thoughts were clearly vocalized to the world, and soon the Host Club.

"Looks like the Host Club had a brand new guest," the twins said together, Saiki turned away clearly not wanting to deal with the new girl, as he went with his customers.

Guests leave after some time, she won't. Saiki shook his hair, as his artificial ponytail swung around, the girls awed at Saiki's 'natural beauty' Money is beauty to some. He didn't like that, but people could live their lives how they wanted, Saiki wasn't the one to tell anyone what to do. For the exception of his brother, Kusuo tells him to fly off and leave him alone, more often than not in their conversations.

"Come on in," Hikaru says romantically, "What are you waiting for?" he pulled out a rose, as Kaoru steps forward, "Watching from afar is never fun," the other also pulls out another rose, "Please miss," they say together as now it was Tamaki's turn to be dramatic.

"Stop that," he now had another rose, Saiki was low-key now planning on taking roses out of existence, "How many times do I have to tell you boys, to be more courteous to our first-time guest?" Suoh says cooly, "Please," he out-reached a hand to the new girl, "You don't have to be afraid, Princess." he reached for her hand.

Bad idea, Saiki winced as he waved his customers goodbye and so long.

The girl gasped as Saiki stepped up towards her, "I welcome you," he was kissing distance away, which includes punching distance. "To the Ouran Host Club," Pink roses sprayed around the room, the girl gasped but then got her mind on track.

Saiki faced towards the girl, as he sipped some tea. It was going to be a beautiful sight in

3...
2...
1...

Suoh was slapped in the face with a scream, "Get away from me you phony!" she cried, Saiki loudly sipped his tea, it was going to be one hell of a day.