♛Chapter 9♛

An entire school week passed after his first day of Ouran and dealing with the newly added nuisances of his list

An entire school week passed after his first day of Ouran and dealing with the newly added nuisances of his list. Saiki walked into school gates, while he was still sticking out like a sore thumb with another light blue button-up and jeans with and a plain poker-face as he stared ahead to his homeroom, and in that room is where he would be faced with two nuisances he clearly disliked and the rest of the class.

As he walked normally some girls here and there would wave at him and blush, not-so silently fawning over him, but he would ignore them all as much as he could. His likeability meter was now split into two when he was a specific area, since many boys in his school disliked him (with the exception of few), and the girls felt the literal opposite (again with the exception of few).

Saiki tried to push the likeability meter together multiple times when he was at home, but they would only bounce back apart.

Saiki memorized the pink and white hallways, turning left on that turn and right on the other. He got with multiple short-cuts and found ways to avoid the girls who were really and disgustingly into Saiki.

Getting to class with time to spare Saiki, as usual, sat down, all eyes on him and all his 'commoner-ness', but like what he did to Saiko, and Kusuke, and Teruhashi(s) and tried (but failed) with Nakanishi he ignored them and just waited out the everlasting storm.

"Commoner-San!" Suoh came running up to Saiki since Saiki never introduced himself Suoh relied upon calling Saiki, 'Commoner-San' Saiki took out a book as he skimmed the pages. "I have a favor! I planned on asking you during lunch but I couldn't find you," he cried to himself, Saiki stayed quiet he's been eating in the classroom since he's started school, though Saiki didn't bother to tell him and continued to ignore the blonde bimbo. "So I'll tell you now! I ask you to join my club!" the girls in the back awed and nodded in sync.

Saiki knew he was the ring leader of the club, but definitely not the brain of the gang. "No," Saiki said as he kept his book open. A word arrow went through him as the bent back a ninety degrees and struck back up coughing up blood like an All Might.

"W-what," he smiled "my ears but have deceived me-" Saiki growled, "Then let me repeat it, no," he said as he looked uninterested at Suoh. The blond began to stupidly stutter words as the class began, his 'brains' guy not helping him at all.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

It was now Saiki's favorite bell the baking course where he had the same loud teacher, but he was called out sick so the substitute let them chit-chat with one another. Saiki quickly skipped the chit-chat and went into his fridge to take out his last cup of coffee jello.

It wasn't there.

Saiki dug through the fridge even deeper, and scrambled things around.

It still wasn't there.

Saiki got on to the floor to find his dessert but nothing... nothing until..."Wow, that was tasty!" a high voice cheered as he finished the cup of coffee jello. "You should make more! It was made out of instant coffee, did you hear that Takashi? Instant coffee!" he cheered around the room as the girls awed.

Saiki was quaking with anger as he saw the empty space in his school fridge. "Mitsukuni, you didn't ask." the tall one who came with the smaller one said calmly.

"Oh, I'm sorry for eating your coffee jelly," the little boy with a stuffed animal bunny apologized to Saiki. "Are you okay?" he stepped back cutely. "Just fine." Saiki gritted, as he continued to stare through the empty fridge. "Are you sure-?"

'I'll be sure when I cut off your head!' Saiki sharply breathed out to himself as he turned to the much smaller boy with a sudden demonic mask

The boy shrieked and ran to Takashi, the tall man -who began to loom over Saiki- looked darkly over the transfer student, but Saiki only regained his composure with his normal effortless expression handed down to him by his grandfather. "I'm sorry," he sniffled as he scrunched up his rabbit. Saiki stayed quiet, and it was best to.

It was either to say 'It's okay' which it was clearly not, the pink-haired teen decline his apology, but that would create an uproar, or to stay quiet, an unknown neutrality, though to Saiki it was not neutral. He wanted to kill him.

The two walked away quietly with a few sniffles, as the bell rang. Saiki left the classroom, and went over to his English class, but with a letter on the door saying.

'Class canceled for today: free period'

Saiki took a turn and headed to the calming direction of the school's rose garden.

Saiki walked around the maze for a while until he found a nice spot: under a white roman textured shelter where he enjoyed to wear a germanium ring to enjoy the silence with the exception of a few charters and bird calls.

Saiki was about to take out a book until something went crawling on his hand, something furry, trying to shake it off it held still again as Saiki flipped the page, the fuzzy thing still on him. Saiki looked over to see a small-brained tarantula on his hand.

Saiki tried to conceal his powers, but he did pale.

Bringing up his book into his Tarantula-free hand he threw the book at his non-Tarantula free hand where the spider was at slinging the spider across to the nearby rose bush.

The spider kept crawling towards him, 'I'm gonna die' Saiki thought 'Without coffee jello, whoever was that person who ate my coffee jello had committed a huge crime, and whoever left this creature here will have me dying in their hands, like the game, this is a true crime against humanity'

Saiki kept throwing his materials at the spider, his panic state calming down when he heard people coming, but not the people he wanted to save him.

"Now we can talk," Suoh and Ootori came out of the hedges, both with prideful smirks, and the Host club members behind them.

"Join my club!" Suoh presented as Saiki looked at him with panic.

The Tarantula continued coming towards him, as Saiki became desperate to not accidentally use his powers and began throwing pencils.

"Just say 'I will join your club' and I'll take care of the spider,"