♛Chapter 69♛

New are by @anime_fic_writer

A.N- Nice

╔════•| |•════╗

The lights in the pink club room flickered on, as Saiki tried his best to stay still as the Ouran did their re-enactment of whatever this was supposed to be

"OURAN!" Soon it was Suoh who was fully flattered in make-up, and Saiki had to take a step back to process what the heck he just saw, but it wasn't long as the entire club sang together 'Host Club' Saiki put away his phone, with one snap photo and went to enjoy this once in a lifetime event on his own.

"Welcomes you!" the club sang, as all the girls around Saiki were just as shocked as they froze in place, with an unreadable expression, Saiki's was a little softer than that, knowing that they tried their best.

It was kind of like when a little kid comes and shows you their artwork, but you just go along with how nice it looks because you have no idea what it was. Saiki kind of saw it like that: The host club was a bunch of little tall kids who wandered around not knowing what to do and trying their best to work from their 'artwork'

"Haruhi, oh welcome, Saiki you too. Welcome back!" Suoh came walking up to them with open arms, as he struck a feminine pose to try and 'win' back Haruhi, and try to... what was he doing with Saiki in this? Saiki couldn't leave Ouran to go to Lobelia, but he could go back to P.K Academy, or drop out of school entirely and go to college.

"Haru-chan, Ku-chan!" Honey jumped up to them, he wore an entire clown's car worth of makeup.

"I thought I told you not to call me tha..." his words faded out as he got a closer look at the little old boy who was dressed in a darker shade of pink close to the same color as the honor student's hair, which was equally as bright pink.

"What are you...?" Saiki barely managed to speak a full sentence as Honey spun up to the two, standing right next to Suoh, with Usa-chan in his hands, Saiki didn't know exactly what he was supposed to do, but standing there with a shocked look on his face seemed to be a good response.