♛Chapter 32♛

╔════•| |•════╗

"What do you think about this, my dear?" Suoh asked his half-dying counterpart, as he showed her a pink and white laced dress, Saiki rolled his eyes, at the blond once again, but chose to not say anything, because then he'd drag himself into a lar...

"What do you think about this, my dear?" Suoh asked his half-dying counterpart, as he showed her a pink and white laced dress, Saiki rolled his eyes, at the blond once again, but chose to not say anything, because then he'd drag himself into a larger mess. Suoh then looked at Saiki, who was beginning to step back.

No, good grief, don't say it. he thought as Suoh's eyes went as he looked at Saiki.

"Can you wear this dress," he asked in a silk tone, as Saiki looked to Morinozuka for help, but he just stood around.

"What are you doing with that dress?" Haninozuka cut in with a tipped head, making the attention go to the little third-year and not Saiki himself, which was a relief, he doesn't not like wearing dresses, all though he finds them nice, he would only wear dresses or skirts if he could gain something from it, and he would not gain something from wearing a frilly dress.

"He looks so handsome!" A customer cooed endlessly with a few of the other customers, "Yeah, he does, but I have to agree with Tamaki," Another said.

Don't agree with that idiot, he would only bring you down to his level.

"I'd love to see how Haruhi or Saiki would look like if they were to wear a dress like a girl," she said, as blushes erupted onto their faces, imagining Haruhi and Saiki in a silk gown together.

Stop that.

"He would look so cute, I'm sure they would look great either way, no matter what you put them in! But seeing them in a dress," the girl squealed in delight, "I would pay to see them in a dress if I had to." Saiki froze at the girl's remark, slowly turning his head to see if Ootori was listening, but what was the point, he was always listening.

"We could make that happen, my dears." Ootori slid into the conversation, as Saiki looked around desperately for help, finding the only comfort in Haruhi as she began to come back to life, but the girl in boy's clothes only sighed in a complaint, and spun around with a glare on her face, making Suoh gasp in fright, and knowing that he was not going to win this fight, cried away while holding the dress in his hands.

"Now cut it out," he told the twins, as Kaoru had an arm slung around Hikaru, as the second twin had his arms crossed over his chest, both looked bored. "No more making weird pictures of me or Saiki-Senpai, you got that?" she asked angrily, but they didn't seem as scared, "Just what do you guys take us for anyway?" she asked.

The twins looked at each other and hummed with a smile, "Isn't that obvious? You guys are our toys." Saiki spun around, as a glare went sharp on his face as the devil on his shoulder told him to beat them up, like what he had done multiple times to Toritsuka.

Though when they looked at Saiki and his clearly displeased face with a shadow forming around him, and annoyance in his eyes they gulped and began to step back, who knew what commoners were capable of.