♛Chapter 46♛

╔════•| |•════╗

Shiro perked up, happily at Suoh, and he smiled brightly, making Saiki feel half bad about not wanting to help the kid in his efforts to make a woman happy in the first place, his look in his eyes was kind of like Yuuta's, only this was for actual...

Shiro perked up, happily at Suoh, and he smiled brightly, making Saiki feel half bad about not wanting to help the kid in his efforts to make a woman happy in the first place, his look in his eyes was kind of like Yuuta's, only this was for actual people, and not come cartoon branded character.

"Then you'll help me become the kind of host that makes any women happy?" he jumped with an absolute amount of glee, and looked at Suoh from the cage, the little boy gripped tightly as he stared in awe at Suoh from the other side of the loose bars. Saiki watched from a distance, half thinking he could go home soon, as he walked from one side of the cafe to the opposite, Shiro's back towards him.

But then paused again when Ootori spun his direction.

That was right, he was in it for the coffee jello.

"Why of course," Suoh said, taking notice to Saiki, who planted himself on the floor, and thought angrily that he wasn't able to leave just yet or he wouldn't get free coffee jello, but he wanted to go home. So he asked himself, what was more important?

Free coffee jello.

Or the feeling of peace and happiness inside the four walls and roof that was there to protect him from out-running the nuisances needs.

Psh, that was too simple of a question.

Free coffee jello, by a mile.

"Making women happy is the sole purpose of being a host." Suoh said as he gave an 'inspirational' chat to Shiro who listened to the spewing words of the first thing that comes to mind, and adding some sparkles, making him sound smarter and wiser, even though he is only sixteen years old.

I thought it was for the money.

"If this is what you really want Shiro," Suoh told him "Then you will have to figure out how to use the material you already have. That's what Saiki, did." Shiro spun to look at Saiki who was eagerly sitting on the floor like a child, wanting his coffee jello now, but still being held in a cell, that came out of nowhere.

"Really?" Shiro jumped excitedly, knowing that he wasn't the first to go through all this trouble in the Host Club, "So what did he do?" Shiro looked at Suoh, even though the primary source was right in front of him

"Saiki Kusuo." Suoh posed, and lights shined on him like he was in the opera (Wrong anime genre, this isn't Ouran High School Opera Club). "Known as Kuu-chan, by some."

Don't call me that.

"Was indebted to a Host Club member, who was also in debt," he quickly stated through the last part of that sentence, then brought out a rose and struck another faux sorrowful pose for dramatic purposes. "With the little money he had, and the little talent he was be given by the gods above." Suoh struck a pose again, shedding fake tears to make his fake act. "He became the coffee-loving host, that the girls all love!" he finally finished his play.

"But what's his type?" Shiro asked Suoh froze from his position, and lowly shockingly looked over to Saiki, and then to the twins, then the rest of his club, and then finalized his shocked puppy face of a look to Ootori.

"Mommy," Suoh said slowly, as he reached out for the mommy of the club.

"What is it this time... Daddy?" Ootori asked, too used to this by now, and Suoh's questionable antics, and nicknames.

"Have we..." he froze, "Forgotten Saiki's type?" the blond shuttered, as he forgot, Saiki had forgotten as well, as the Host Club was already drowning him in stupid antics, he didn't have time to give himself a type. (Not like he wanted one anyway, it was just another label,)

"No," Ootori said, back still facing the club and Shiro, he smiled almost wickedly, "We have not. Remember, his type was the Tsundere type. Though it wouldn't be a bad idea to change it. However, his color is still beige." Ootori remarked, "A bland color to match his bland personality," Saiki twitched, still on the Host Club floor, trying his best not to teleport. That would be a very disastrous disaster, and he would (after erasing their memories,) leave the school and head to England, or the United States or even somewhere like Spain, so no one will question why they all have different recollections of the same thing.

"Hikaru, Kaoru." Suoh snapped his fingers.

"On it boss!" they opened the bars and grabbed onto Saiki taking him away from the club room, by dragging out and his legs scraped the floors.

"We'll find you a new type."

"But why drag me out of the club?"

"Because you're taking us shopping for commoner's food." they chorused and looked at each other than through the closing doors, where Ootori looked at the twins. "For research purposes, of course!"

Of course.

"Oh I know!" a shadowy door faded in front of them, it was Nekozawa and his club, "Yes, I know quite well what his type is, yes indeed, yes I do." The twins brought out flashlights from there pockets, only of it to be deflected by a mirror that Nezkoawa strangely carried with him.

Nekozawa must have been afraid of them still, "He's the dangerous type!" he laughed like a hyena, "One slip up, and he'll cause a world of destruction! Pain, misery, genocide!" Nekozawa screeched with a horror novel laugh.

What am I now? Kusuke?

"Oh, and Saiki." Nekozawa whispered, "Do tell me if you see P.K Academy, Metori hasn't answered his phone in a while." he cried, and handed a slip of paper to Saiki, the twins looked at the paper but didn't see anything strange with it and looked back up to their Senpais.

"Let's just go," Kaoru muttered, grabbing onto Kusuo's right arm, and dragging Saiki now the hallway with an annoyed face.

"What a buzzkill," Hikaru said while grabbing Saiki's right arm and pulling him the same direction his brother was first to walk.

But that wasn't what Kaoru was thinking, he wasn't thinking like his brother right now, he had thought something more personal, something Saiki really didn't want to hear.

'What is Saiki-senpai's type then,'

That was a can of worms that would stay shut for all of eternity.

So on the trio went, to a commoner's supermarket, for 'research purposes',

Of course.