♛Chapter 100♛

╔════•| |•════╗

It was the morning again, on a Sunday, this time around

It was the morning again, on a Sunday, this time around. Kusuke was still staying in the family house until the end of the weekend (One more day Kusuo, that's it), and to worsen his day, once again the club said they were going to be doing 'club things' right after they picked up Haruhi. Saiki couldn't seem to catch a break, staring up into the ceiling and bringing up cups of coffee he just left to the side, every so often if he was too lazy to send them back down, and to say the least, it didn't take too long for the coffee mug pile to grow heavily.

Though, Saiki didn't know what was worse, dealing with the Host Club right after he spent a day with them yesterday or dealing with his brother for the third time in a year (after the boy practically had gone missing for four years after going to Cambridge to study when Kusuo was only twelve.) Though, it seemed got had other plans for him.

"Get up!" the door slammed open, showing off the Lobelia girls, Benibara holding up matching Lobelia Uniforms. Haruhi slugging there with the other two members of the club, groaning tiredly. Saiki didn't get up, as the four girls looked at Saiki, the mug pile, his now messy room, and back to him. Benibara didn't miss a beat, as she flew into the air as she held the dress in her hand which waved in the air. "I said get up!"

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

So here Saiki was now, in Lobelia Girl's Academy, wearing a (rather nice) dress, leaving his phone at home, and seeing the Lobelia play (which was a yearly tradition), and as long as the Host Club wasn't here. He supposed this could be rather enjoyable. As he sat on a velvet couch, digging into cakes that were given to him by Benibara's fan club.

Maybe I should have a fan club. Saiki thought to himself, For all the sweets. but he was against it in the end. Knowing it'd ruin his private life, just as much as it would ruin his public life. Haruhi, was in the changing room behind him, as Benibara was in the middle of talking to her fans.

"You know, Senpai." Haruhi said from the changing rooms, also changing into the Lobelia uniform, but as she had less time to get ready, she might as well be getting ready now. "I can't believe I'm being passed around like a sack of potatoes." Saiki could practically see her deflated face, as she fixed herself up.

"I like Lobelia." Saiki said munching on some cake as the curtains opened. Presenting Haruhi in the uniform.

"Yeah..." she said, almost complaining, "I can tell." she added on as the doors to the room opened. Benibara walked in, in aw as she stared at Haruhi. Saiki sat there munching, as the two other girls (Hinako and Chizuru) looked him up and down. As if skeptical of having Saiki here, but they both knew they wouldn't stand up to Benibara and confront her about Saiki. She considered the Host her own.

"You look like you just came out of a fairy tail!" Chizuru complemented as the three girls bear-hugged Saiki in between them.

You never complemented me. Saiki was a bit salty.