♛Chapter 52♛

Mood are by: @That1Weeb╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

╔════•| |•════╗

Suoh opened up the piano elegantly, but it seemed like Saiki and Haruhi were sharing one of the same thoughts, as she looked over to Tamaki, and asked, "Wait a minute

Suoh opened up the piano elegantly, but it seemed like Saiki and Haruhi were sharing one of the same thoughts, as she looked over to Tamaki, and asked, "Wait a minute." she looked skeptically at the curtains and piano, "Since when is there a grand piano in here?" she asked and Saiki agreed to her question, questioning the same thing.

"Well this is a music room, after all," Kaoru said as the twins began to sip tea alongside his brother, where they both leaned on a pillar posing as if Saiki were about to take a photo of them, "So why wouldn't it have a grand piano?" Hikaru rhetorically asked, their richness was going straight to their heads, and out their asses.

Good grief, I don't even know what to say.

"It is a music room, after all," Ootori repeated, coyly as he sipped his tea, but when Saiki swung around to look at the Hitachiin twins with an annoyed look, they had begun to cripple back in fear under Saiki's eyes, his 'dangerous' and 'delinquent' eyes.

"It is a music room," Morinozuka repeated after Ootori and the twins, as he sat around the table with his (Saiki's) least favorite people in the club.

"It's always been there. We just had it covered up." Haninozuka said as he feasted himself to the strawberry cake provided by the club.

Why do you act like it's some worn-out couch on the side of the road?

But soon after thinking that, Suoh had distracted Saiki as well as Shiro (and the rest of the club, but they didn't care as much) as he took a seat, and raised his hands in the air dramatically, as he began to play the piano in grace.

Shiro took a stand in the middle of the performance and awed, Saiki, did too as Suoh wasn't even thinking as he hit the black and white cords on the piano.

Second nature is truly a wonderful thing Saiki thought as he got into the Host Club spirit, watching the pianist do what he did best, it made Saiki think in consideration, maybe he should do something he's good at for the club.