♛Chapter 14♛

A.N- Sorry you guys, I forgot to put this in the last chapter so here you go before the chapter begins:

I am a first generation American female who supports the protests that are going on to fix the police justice system. Now I've been told different things by different people, but I went out and protested as well.

So what I'm trying to say is: Black Lives Matter, your life matters, and help out the people who are in need of help and fix the crazy system.

And, I'm saying this only once or I will excuse you from continuing to chat or even read my works, please do NOT hold any political conversation or threatening arguments on my platform, this is a place where we can all get along in peace, and we don't need our statuses getting in the way of enjoying something.

If you do not agree, then leave now.

Okay you can begin to read now!

After getting home, Saiki wasn't able to find an extra pair of glasses, and his green ones were long gone, though it was like everyone knew that information already, since Saiki was sent a pair of contacts by his brother

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻,

𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮. 𝓟𝓲𝓽𝓽𝔂. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽! 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽-𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝔀𝓷, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓮. 𝓘𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓘 𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓴𝓮𝔂𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓹𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓼.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻,

𝓚𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓮.

Saiki opened the rest of his letter and out fell out two containers of reusable contacts. He sighed, he'd have wear them tomorrow.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Sleep didn't last so long as he'd like it to, as he wore this day a dark button-up, black pants, and his black shoes. Reaching out for his glasses, but hit with nothing on his night-stand. He cursed and work up, already preparing coffee downstairs for himself (three cups today)