♛Chapter 45♛

I am so so sorry for the person who drew this art, because I forgot their username and I can't tag them because of it. Again I am so so so sorry, and please comment or dm me. Again I'm so sorry

 Again I'm so sorry

╔════•| |•════╗

"I can't believe they tried to lock me in a cage!" Shiro yelled, and gripped Saiki, as he suddenly realized how insane these people where, and would probably have better luck, swooning girls after watching a YouTube video or two

They didn't try. They did. You're welcome.

"And I wonder where it came from." Haruhi inspected the empty and semi-damaged cage, and then looked up, even the chain that dropped it wasn't there. Her mind began to drift ever so slightly into a no-no rated zone.

I thought this room was supposed to be a music room.

Saiki backed away from Haruhi slightly, he was not into that type of stuff, but Suoh and the Hitachiin twins definitely were into that, hopefully they didn't ruin the quality of the room, after whatever they do, when they're in the Host Club alone.

They can't be arguing the whole time?

It's those three, of course, they can.

"This is no way to treat your loyal apprentices!" Shiro yelled as he was still behind Saiki's pant leg. He was all bark no bite, he might as well been an annoying Shitzu or Chihuahua, (Kind of like Kaido)

Stop acting like you're still in the cage.

"You need to learn your lesson," Suoh said as he sipped his tea with mannerism, closing his eyes as he acted like an adult. (Saiki found that amusing, Suoh? Acting like an adult? It was kind of like saying Nendo was good in maths, it was laughable.)

"Saiki put him back into the cell."

"It's a cage."

"Don't do it! Please!" Shiro begged, he didn't like being stuck in one place, especially if he was this desperate for some help.