♛Chapter 78♛

╔════•| |•════╗

Thankfully (for Suoh) Saiki wasn't able to skin him alive and make him suffer for harassing a girl inside her own house, as the twins 'protected' their king from the scary commoner who likes wearing skirts, as they literally began walking on him, ...

Thankfully (for Suoh) Saiki wasn't able to skin him alive and make him suffer for harassing a girl inside her own house, as the twins 'protected' their king from the scary commoner who likes wearing skirts, as they literally began walking on him, introducing themselves to Mr. Fujioka, who just let this happen. "It's nice to meet you, Haruhi's dad," they said as both extended an arm to the transvestite.

How old are you, six? Call him Mr. Fujioka.

"We're good friends of your daughter's. We are the Hitachiin Brothers," they said together, "So you're a transvestite aren't you?" Hikaru asked, but was more of a questionable fact rather than a question. "You're the first real transvestite we've ever met." they continued to walk on top of Suoh to protect him from Saiki, who stood behind Ranka and Haruhi, with his arms crossed.

Suoh began to cry under the walking pressure of the twins, as they lowered their empty and extended hand and turned to Ranka, "So you finally put the moves on Haruhi, huh boss?" they asked, and then continued to walk, and direct their attention on Haruhi and her father. "You know, we're really sorry about him." they apologized.

Like you're any better.

"He's a ladies man."

Is that what you call a person committing harassment?

"--if you know what I mean. He's a pheromone machine." the twins continued to say to Ranka, but at this point, it really wasn't helping anyone's case.

'Is he okay?!' Haruhi thought as Suoh was being trampled on, Saiki looked to Haruhi with a raised eyebrow, then to Suoh, then back to Haruhi.

Better with them than with me.

"In fact, I bet he's fooled around with more ladies than what you or I can count!" Kaoru added.

An irk went on Ranka's face, as he spun around to Saiki. "Is that true, my future son-in-law?" (Cue Suoh's pained wail at the fact that Ranka wants Saiki to marry Haruhi) "He likes to fool around, huh," somehow Suoh got away from the twins walking on him, as he wailed.

"No! I'm not a ladies man!" he defended.

"You're the boss of a Host Club, you sound stupid."

"I'm a nice guy!"

That doesn't mean you're not a ladies man.

"I care about her!" The twins turned towards Suoh's outburst, and Saiki raised an eyebrow.

'Is he confessing his love?' all three thought.

Right now?

"I'm being completely honest here." he bowed with his head to the floor and on his hands and knees. "I really do care about Haruhi, like she's my own daughter."

That was not the right word to use.

'Didn't he try S&M on her during the beach episode?' the twins thought, and Saiki's eyes formed into a glare.

What the hell did he do? I was gone with Kuboyasu for one day, and he does what to Haruhi?

'This boy is an idiot.' Ranka thought as he rubbed his temple, as a headache formed.

"I get it." he finally (somehow) put two and two together. "You must be the Host Club I heard so much about." the entire club finally re-entered the room. "You certainly are a fine looking bunch of men." he gave Saiki a pat on the shoulder, as to say 'Saiki, you are a fine man, everyone else can eat shit.'

"I'm not sure which one of you I like the best." he sat at the table with the Host Club (minus Suoh) "Actually I do!" he said happily, "I like Kusuo the best, he's the only one allowed to marry my daughter." he kept his smile, but it went dark, "The rest of you can try your luck on another girl."

"I'll tell you what. Why don't you boys go ahead and call me Ranka? It's my professional name I use at the bar I work at."

"Professional name?" Haninozuka asked, "You mean like a stage name?"

"Exactly like that Mitsukuni," Ranka said.

"Hold on! How do you know my name, sir?" he asked. Ranka only smiled, as he listens off the Host Club one by one as if he knew them personally.

"So Haruhi told you about us?" the twins asked.

"Oh no. Kyoya had told me about you two over the phone." he smiled even brighter and gave Ootori a pat on the hands, it was likely that Ootori was Ranka's second favorite, Saiki hitting the first place.

"You know, you really are a beautiful person, Ranka," he said, as Saiki was suck on that detail.

"Did you call my mother?" Saiki asked.

"Oh, I tried," Ootori informed him, "But your mother thought I was an old high school friend, and told me, she'd kill me if I ever try to go after Kusuke's money or industry again," he said rather happily, Saiki remembered the old high school friend, and also remembered her mother beating the man up in the bathroom after his big plan to sue the Saiki family went out.

"Not surprised."

"You never mentioned this to me, Dad! Why didn't you say that you've been getting calls from Kyoya-senpai?!" she was both angry and embarrassed

"Well, what am I supposed to do, Haruhi? You rarely tell me anything about school."

Ask about her day, yourself?

"So that makes it okay to talk behind my back?!" she was clearly mad.

Don't take it to heart, my parents do the same.

"Senpai! For the love of the gods, could you stop growing mushrooms it will ruin the floors?!" she was blasting out all her anger onto the two people she trusted the most.

I'd recommend a therapist.

"Haruhi... the thing about you is..." Ranka said, "You're so cute when you're angry!" he lunged for a hug, and Saiki noticed that Ranka was an awful lot like Suoh, even if this was their first time meeting each other, via something other than from Ootori's words.

"I don't know what it is about him, but Haruhi's dad reminds me of someone." Hikaru said, and Saiki nodded in agreement, "So this explains why she's so good at handling the boss and his ideas." Kaoru added.

When Haruhi left Ranka's grasps, she began walking towards the door. "What, my daughter, where are you going?" he asked.

"The supermarket, alright? Saiki-senpai, do you mind tagging along?" Saiki nodded and stood up from the table, and went to the door which he opened for Haruhi after kicking his shoes back on, "I have to go shopping, and I prefer just to do it myself and with Saiki-senpai." she said, "So all of you can just stay here, and try to behave yourself." She closed the door.

"Wait, we want to fo to the commoner's supermarket!" Hikaru cried, but the door shut in the middle of his sentence.

Haruhi let out a breath and went walking.

"Sorry for dragging you into this Saiki," Haruhi apologized. Saiki shrugged, as he saw someone in the distance, a familiar.

"No big deal."