♛Chapter 25♛

The club stared wide-eyed as Saiki in his lone place a distance away from the club spectated, as their mouths turned into 'o's

Taking off the extensions and leaving them on the table Saiki moved farther away from his group, wanting to see this all play out without being dragged into this.

"What do you mean?" Suoh gasped as he held his face in surprise, "How am I phony?" Suoh cried as the girl pointed a dangerous finger towards him, "Just like I said! You are phony! I find it hard to believe that someone like you was the prince character of this host club!" she yelled angerly as Suoh stepped back in shock.

"You shouldn't be spreading your love around so easily like that, you Stupid, you must be a dim-witted narcissist! You're incompetent, commoner disgusting," Word arrows pierced him and ended in electrification and a yell.

I agree to all of that, Saiki sent her from the corner of the Host Club a thumbs up.

Though watched blankly as Suoh began to free fall in slow motion, "I don't suppose:" Ootori said, "You are?" Ootori questioned as tears began to free fall from the girls face, "It's you, Kyoya!" she cried over to him as she stepped on Suoh who let out a groan, "Oh how I long to meet you,"

Saiki nodded Thank goodness it's only Ootori.

"My two and second prince charming!" She hugged him, Saiki looked confused, Then who's number one?

"But," she paused and looked around the room like a prairie dog, "Where is Kusuo?"

Saiki paused and looked from his corner, the girl had quickly spotted him.

"My fiance!" she wrapped her neck around his neck, and tried to kiss him, but Saiki pulled away.

"Your fiance," Hikaru asked, "Saiki-senpai," Saiki looked stone-faced and horrified, as he shook his head, "Never been, and don't plan to be in a relationship. Ever." he faced Ootori who wrote some information down.

"Oh don't be silly Kusuo, I am Hoshakuji Renge," she introduced herself, as Saiki placed a cup of tea in front of her, "Thank you, darling," she cooed, Saiki tried not to show disgust on his face, "And I'll be transferring into Ouran Academy first-year class tomorrow," Tamaki and Saiki both were horrified.

"Why is Tamaki sulking?" the Haruhi asks, "Because his son and Mommy was hiding something from Daddy of course," the twin's reply, "Why is everyone referring to us as a married couple?" Ootori asks, but the hosts ignored him as they had a better question that needed answering, "Wait," they turned around, "What does Kyoya have to do with this?"

Renge quickly responded happily, "Kyoya and Kusuo were best friends, Kyoya first asked me out, but then Kusuo did next, and now their fighting for me, but I was then put into a happily arranged marriage between me and Kusuo, but Kyoya didn't like that. So now the once two best friends don't even acknowledge each other anymore," she said tears in her eyes.

"Kyoya-Senpai and Saiki-Senpai, best friends?" the twins sputter, "In another life,"

"Oh yes, they were!" Renge pressed on, "They would argue in the back of the school, and they would buy the most expensive things for my love!" she spun in circles, "You can have Ootori, I don't want to get married anymore," Saiki tried to play along, but the girl focused on something else, "You stopped calling him Kyo-Chan!" she cried, and Saiki already seemed tired and bored.

"Who are we talking about again," Kaoru deadpanned, "Is she serious?" the twins asked, Haruhi in a panic perked up, and tried to help, "Could you have the wrong person?"

Renge soon got angry, "No way!" she yelled and slightly scared Haruhi back, "I can recognize, my loves anywhere!" she yelled blindly, "They are gentlemen, who are kind to everybody, and doesn't ask for anything in return, he also likes solitude and is actually lonesome."

"Gentleman?" Saiki coughed out in laughter, on how wrong that is, "Doesn't ask for anything in return," Ootori shot back quickly as they stared at the girl, "Kind to everyone," Saiki shot back, Ootori spun on his heels and looked down on Saiki who was a key bit shorter than him, "Good thing I'm not lonesome," Saiki growled.

"They look like the star of the currently popular love simulation game, Uki-Doki Memorial," Saiki paused, the image in her head was exactly him with blue and black limiters, and Kyoyas was the same with brown hair.

"We can make it, Doki-Doki Literature Club, if you like, just reversing the genders" Ootori whacked him alongside, the head, but thankfully missed his limiter.

"You both are my real like Ichijo Miyabi and Sugai Maehaka!" she pointed to both up them who looked less than happy.

The club paused, "Uki?" Haruhi asked "Doki?" Haninozuka asks as purified fear went through the club, "An otaku!"

"Otaku?!" The twins screamed, Saiki lavishly turned away "I've never seen a real one before!" they screamed.

"Saiki," Ootori said as Saiki turned away, "You're a Japanese Otaku, aren't you?" Saiki shook his head to lie but failed as a twinge in his face gave it away, "Your secret is safe with me," Kyoya put a finger to his lips in silence as he went back into the conversation.

"You think in one of the characters, and then you're projecting that love on me and Saiki, and somehow thought yourself to believe that we were best friends who were arguing for your love, and came to this school to stop us, from blowing up the world." Ootori thought out, though the twins froze.

"She never said anything about 'blowing up the world', Kyoya-Senpai," the twins said, Ootori gave a soft smile, "Oh, I thought she did." he smiled brightly yet darkly, kindly but so very threatening, longing but hating. "I must have heard wrong."

"That's bullshit,"

Saiki watched the girl with heart eyes spin around dazed around the room, as Saiki shook his head and sat down on the sofa next to Kyoya.

I should have faked being sick today.