♛Chapter 10♛

"Just say 'I will join your club' and I'll take care of the spider,"

Saiki panicked, "Yep, that's it, join our club, and I'll take back the spider," the blond spoke devilishly, Ootori smirking next to him.

Saiki stayed quiet, though the spider didn't stop scattering towards him, and Saiki, who was standing on the seat couldn't go anywhere else without using his abilities.

Saiki continued to silently throw his remaining school supplies at the spider, but after a few minutes, he had completely out of things to throw.

"He'll keep crawling towards you," Ootori devilishly warned once again, but he continued to smile as he looked up. Saiki for the first time felt shivers down his spine.

"He's trained to do that," Saiki's mind raced with ideas and plans to get the spider (and Hosts) away from him, and an idea hiddenly sparked him.

He began to take off his ring, a master plan, with no solid evidence linking back to Saiki.

'Haninozuka is crying in the garden,' Saiki directly communicated with one of the many girls he has dealt with.

It didn't take long for more girls to come running into the rose maze to find Honey.

"Honey-senpai, Honey-senpai!" All the girls yelled as they ran towards the group, and to Saiki's happiness -though not shown- the spider was kicked and stomped away.

"Is everything okay?" The girls asked the confused little boy, "We had a feeling that you were sad," one girl who bent down to the teen's level explained.

Honey smiled and said: "I'm okay! Right, Takashi?"

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Saiki walked back to school the next day tired and a bit stressed from the Host Club the previous day and his annoying family.

Saiki walked into the class yet again, and to only be faced with Suoh at the door, clearly at the door waiting for the familiar pink boy.

"Ah, Saiki-San," he finally got his name, Saiki walked passed him without a second glance, though Suoh continued to pester him. "I'm sorry about yesterday," he hopped towards Saiki who walked to his desk. "But can you please agree?" Suoh was practically on his knees begging. He leaned over the desk as if he was dying and pleaded.

Saiki sat down once again hoping that his homeroom class could start earlier. "I would do anything to have you as a part of the Host Club, to entertain the women, to enlighten souls, to have us be graced by your rumored delicious sweets." he had struck a pose.

What are you, a motivational speaker? Because if you are you're not too good at the motivational part, Saiki stayed quiet.

"I'll show you," he backed away into a dark corner of the room dramatically, "I'll show you, what we can do."