♛Chapter 41♛

This lovely art:

Was made by the only: @foooooooooooooooooof (love the name by the way)╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

╔════•| |•════╗

It was just the annoying morning as usual, as the Host Club was just beginning to start it's hosting, but something was wrong

It was just the annoying morning as usual, as the Host Club was just beginning to start it's hosting, but something was wrong. It wasn't the fact that he was wearing purple clothes, that seemed expensive, and out of the country, but Saiki knew he couldn't just have a peaceful day, something always had to annoy him, it was a fact, this was an anime that enjoyed his suffering, so as he stood waiting for the doors to open to the desperate ladies out there who whooed their single pain away, the thoughts weren't of the annoying girls.

It sounded like a boy's, a little boy's, a little older than Yuuta's age by six or seven years.

Turn back, turn back, you'll regret this.

Saiki attempted to save the boy from himself, but that was not the case, as he opened the doors and the traditional red flower peddles fanned his way in packs.

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club," the club said gently, and the kid seemed surprised and in great need to run away, Saiki wasn't going to help him though, he more people who learned what crap he had to deal with the better, it's kinda like indirect karma per se.

"Heh," Suoh hunched, "It's just a little kid," he shrugged, as the kid looked regretful and scared, eyeing Saiki to give him the digest of what's going on, Saiki just looked at the kid, and hoped the boy would just scram in fear and embarrassment, but nope, he stayed and stared wide-eyed at the club.

Good grief, we don't to babysitting

"Not only that," the twins said, "He's just a boy." the twins spoke like they were adults and not high school rich kids who were sixteen and felt like they ruled the world over their money.

"What's wrong, little boy? Did you pass by my palace in search of something?" Suoh hummed, as it seemed like he was being a perv, but all in all, it was just Suoh being Suoh, who was neck deep into his character of the day.