♛Chapter 101♛

Six chapters left!!!

╔════•| |•════╗

"You know,"  Saiki said, as the twins opened the door to the club room, "I know this was your backstory episode and all," Saiki waved his hand around, as he leaned on the windowsill of the closed window, light hitting his back as he talked to the ...

"You know," Saiki said, as the twins opened the door to the club room, "I know this was your backstory episode and all," Saiki waved his hand around, as he leaned on the windowsill of the closed window, light hitting his back as he talked to the club. "But that doesn't mean you can be ten minutes late for a plan you created," Saiki complained as he looked at the two twins, who shared a look and then shrugged.

"Oh don't worry." they fanned him off, as the other Host Club members didn't seem as bothered as Saiki was. Likely used to these types of things, "Our backstory is over, let's start the new episode!" they commanded into thin air. Ootori sighed and clicked his tongue.

"You know." Ootori also started out by saying, "If you keep this up the author's in-box will be all about breaking the fourth wall." he explained, Saiki with a nod of understanding looked to the twins who didn't seem to care all that much, about what they were saying either.

"Anyways." they complained, "Being the Halloween Episode and all, can't we do something special for the big event after exams and all." Saiki cursed and threw his head slightly to the side.

"Not a big fan of horror?" Ootori asked Saiki looked at him with an annoyance.

"Of course not." Saiki said, "I just hate exams?" Saiki doesn't remember a time he has ever liked exams, scoring here and forever on the 90th or 91st place line, but this time he'd have to put his ego (of being almost-perfectly average) aside and actually not try during the exams to get a first-place... getting second place year-round was fine, but not for exams. He needed to be first place, and he wasn't feeling the need to depart from the wonderful baking course he had first gone to. He looked at Ootori who was calculating his debt today, he was going to have fun blowing Ootori out of the water (grades wise).

"Yeah, anyways. We're doing a test of courage tournament."

"Sound like--,"

"A waste of utter time." Saiki threw his bag over his shoulder, seeing that the twins had nothing useful to say, and grabbed the cosplay outfit Ootori had provided for today and went towards the changing rooms, as Suoh cried in the corner after being cut off. Only to be tossed his cosplay too, and get sent off.

"Ootori!" Saiki yelled from the changing rooms, to which Ootori just strolled up to Saiki's changing room, and wrote down a bit of information before looking up to Saiki's room to see what he needed. He smiled with a huff.

"What's with the corset?" he asked as the opened the curtains. Ootori looked surprised for a second before looking back to normal, as Saiki was only wearing the white shirt and blue blazer. He should have known Saiki was smart enough to put on his clothes before slamming the screen open.