"Not too good huh," Midoriya seemed to chuckle. Everything was starting to go from red to black for Bakugo. A laser then shot out of the smoke and hit Midoriya right in the stomach. Aoyama stood out of smoke with a look of determination on his face which was only slightly hiding the intense fear and confusion that overtook him. Suddenly, a leg came thrusting at Midoriya which he managed to dodge. Iida stood before Midoriya looking tired and confused.

"How could it be you, Midoriya? The one who helped me through me struggles," Iida said as he began to run towards Midoriya. Iida was noticeably slower and his attacks were more predictable. Midoriya dodged but couldn't counteract due to another attack from Aoyama. Midoriya ignored Iida and began to head straight for Aoyama but was stopped by a massive glacier blocking his path. Midoriya tutted and jumped over the glacier, still focused on Aoyama. Aoyama tried to back away but slipped and was forced into Midoriya's fist. He was blasted back a few feet and was knocked out cold instantly. Uraraka was still too frozen to help. She couldn't believe anything she was seeing. It had to be a dream. No, a nightmare. Deku would never do anything like this.

"Midoriya?" a familiar voice called out from the smoke. Midoriya turned and sighed. Midnight stood slightly below him having caught the unconscious body of Aoyama. "Did I just... see that right?"

"Uh, Midnight-sensei!" Midoriya smiled eerily similarly to how he would ordinarily, "me and Aoyama were just having an altercation and..."

"Don't try it!" Todoroki yelled and grabbed Midoriya's back and tried to hold him down, "Midnight-sensei! Midoriya's the traitor, he detonated the building and is trying to kill us and escape!" With that Midoriya broke free and grabbed Todoroki.

"Todoroki! Why would you say such a thing?" he asked normally and threw him on the ground behind him. Midnight was shocked. She hardly saw Midoriya but from what she witnessed from the tournament and her time in Aizawa's class, he seemed incredibly devoted to helping his friends and becoming a hero.

"Midoriya, I would never have expected you-" she was interrupted by Midoriya charging her straight on ready to punch. She managed to begin emitting her gas in time and dodge Midoriya. Now he was incapacitated she could take him in and question him. She still didn't understand anything about him. A fist came out of the smoke and hit Midnight straight in the stomach. She fell to the ground and looked up to see Midoriya grinning, standing fine in her gas. 'Impossible' Midnight thought before being picked up and thrown back to the ground. Midnight didn't have enough power to avoid Midoriya's attacks or to try and counterattack so she sat there as Midoriya kept punching her. She was thrown off walls back into more punches but didn't have enough time to react. Suddenly a blast came from behind Midoriya that released Midnight from the onslaught. Bakugo, now with only one non-broken arm, stood, eyes bloodshot, staring at Midoriya seething with rage.