14

Toshinori had been in serious talks with the police after his talk with Midoriya. He didn't know what to think. Personally, he hoped that this somehow was some All For One brainwashing or something and Midoriya wasn't really gone but the way that Midoriya said he's always been this way was so convincing. Toshinori stared at his phone. 'UA TRAITOR REVEALED'. Toshinori groaned. How did the media find out? Are they telepathic or something? How did this leak out? Toshinori then realised something even worse and groaned again. Inko Midoriya: Izuku's mother. She must've found out about this by now. 'I should probably talk to her in person', Toshinori thought and decided to drop a visit despite the current time being 10pm.

Present Mic was doing his final checks on the school before he left. He always did this, everyday, just to make sure everything's doing well. His thoughts wandered to Midoriya Izuku: the recently ousted traitor. 'How did we not see this?' Present Mic thought but then rationalised that he also never would have expected Midoriya to have been a traitor. His eyes then tightened as he saw an open door. A door that was not meant to be open. His eyes then widened as he ran in to see Tsuyu's unconscious body next to a chair that was meant to have held Izuku Midoriya. "Shit," he grumbled to himself and then ran over to the student.

The doorbell of the Midoriya residence shrilly rang and Inko sat up like a bolt of lightning. She made an attempt to wipe her tears after watching the news. She could not believe they'd put such lies on the news. Her son was not a villain. All he'd ever wanted in his life was to be a hero. She slowly got up and walked to the door. She gasped as she opened it being met face to face with her son.

"Izuku!" she almost screamed and pulled her son in for a hug which Izuku accepted.

"Mom!" Izuku said and entered the house, "I need your help!"

"Anything, Izuku! I-I was watching the news and they were saying you, you were a villain! I-I-I just don't understand what's going on-"

"Me neither mom," Izuku said calmly as he watched his mom pace throughout the small interior of the house. His devilish grin was gone but his innocence had definitely not come back.

"What is it?" Inko said to her son, who she could tell there was a problem with, "Tell me what happened."

Izuku frowned and looked slightly sad. "Mom, can you just go into the kitchen for a second, I'll tell you everything in a moment." Inko was shocked by his son's strange behavior but could not bring herself to believe any rumours may be true. Midoriya stood in the doorway staring at his hands. He'd already made up his mind. He began to shake uncontrollably.

"Izuku," Inko had noticed her son and called out softly to him.

"No!" Izuku spat, "No! I can't do it! She... she's my mom!"

"Izuku?"

"No... I WON'T-" Midoriya fell to the floor unconscious and Inko immediately ran to him.