17

Word of Midoriya's brief escape spread around the school quickly as did word of his conversation with Tsuyu inside Class 1A. This only increased the hatred for Midoriya as now there was nobody who doubted him as a villain. Even with the consensus of hatred towards Midoriya, many believed Uraraka had taken it too far. She had done a complete 180 and now hated everything even remotely connected to Midoriya so far to even get rid of all images containing him. It was understandable though. He had just tried to escape after feigning innocence and even manipulated people that sympathised with him. Aizawa after witnessing the actions of his class thought Midoriya was lucky that no student visitors were allowed or he probably would've been killed. Surprisingly, Bakugo wasn't constantly screaming and swearing about Midoriya and would only get angry when provoked, staying unusually quiet the rest of the time.

"I can't believe this guy..." Kirishima said through gritted teeth when he was told about Midoriya's actions.

"I don't know, maybe he's still trying to do something," Mineta said with an incredibly uncertain voice.

"How can you say that?" Uraraka almost screamed.

"Uraraka," Iida said, trying to calm her down.

"That bastard betrayed all of us and then betrayed us again and you're still trying to give him a chance?!"

"Ochako, I do believe that Midoriya is a traitor but I think it will help everyone to try and figure out his true motivations and begin to understand them-" Ojiro was cut off by Kaminari putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Dude, I get where you're coming from but you should just stop talking," Ojiro understood what he was saying when he noticed the hatred emanating from Uraraka. He also noticed that Momo and Tsuyu were sitting together quietly. They were noticeably more melancholy than anyone else in the class.