23

Uraraka sat in a stall in the toilets, lost in her thoughts when Tooru came in.

"Ochako!" she called, "Are you in here?"
"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry," Urarka called back.

"Oh it's just... ever since we heard about Midoriya and even before that you've been acting weird. Are you ok?" a concerned Tooru said. Uraraka quickly put on a fake smile and opened the door and came out to look at Tooru.

"I'm fine. I'm just... annoyed," she said, hiding her true feelings.

"Well ok, come back to class when you're ready," Tooru said and left. Uraraka immediately shut the toilet door again and began to silently cry.

Now that the school day was finally over, Midoriya began to head back to the room where he'd be restrained but was intercepted by a small group of individuals. Monoma, Kendo, Hatsume and Shinso all stood before him.

"Oh, uh, hey guys," Midoriya said uncomfortably. The group in front of him looked just as uncomfortable apart from Monoma who seemed as cocky as he always was.

"Midoriya Izuku, we'd like to have a word," Kendo said calmly.

"There's no way you're really a traitor right?" Hatsume said not-so calmly as she ran closer to him.

"I don't think, UA would let him roam free if they really thought he was a traitor," Shinso rationally said.

"I don't know, maybe he just escaped," Monoma said, which annoyed Izuku.

"No!" he pleaded and took a step back from all of them, "I'm not a traitor and I'm not escaping, in fact I'm going back in containment."

"Huh," Monoma said, "That seems strange. Why would they put a Class 1A student into containment?" Midoriya ignored him.

"Explain what's been going on Midoriya," Kendo said sternly, "I heard you attacked your classmates."

"I don't think Izuku would ever-" Hatsume was cut short by Midoriya breathing in heavily.

"Apparently, there's some guy out there who has been trapped in my dreams for years and is trying to steal my body. We don't know who or what it is but all we know is that whenever I fall asleep, I become possessed by him," Midoriya explained the situation and noticed Hatsume's concerned eyes.

"Izuku," she said and got even closer, "I knew you weren't a traitor!" she yelled happily.

"A Class 1A student possessed? No one in Class B got possessed," Monoma laughed to himself more than anyone. Kendo sighed at his incompetence. Still she liked his pride in a way. Kendo suddenly imagined a Monoma defending her from insults saying that she was the best in Class B before pushing those thoughts quickly out of her head.

"Hm, I wonder," Shinso said aloud.

"Wonder what Shinso?" Izuku asked.

"Could I brainwash the person who was possessing you into revealing more information," Shinso suggested. Izuku's eyes widened.

"That might just work!" he said smiling. Hatsume giggled and Midoriya looked at her, "Did I say something wrong Hatsume?"

"No," she giggled, "It's just you look so cute when you're smiling!" Midoriya began to blush profusely, "I'm so glad you're not a villain Izuku. I'm starting to get really attached to you." Hatsume grabbed Midoriya's hand causing his blush to deepen even further.