27

Midoriya was kneeling in front of what seemed like a teenage boy, the same age as Izuku but much taller. He was incredibly skinny and had long, long greasy brown hair. He only wore shorts but his whole face was covered by a strange contraption connected to a machine. The inner Midoriya had figured that this was the man who had been tormenting him. "The ascension reaches its final hour," Midoriya and the man said in unison, "I'm so close, I never realised I was this good of a strategist." Midoriya and the man could only speak in unison. They were definitely connected. The two even laughed exactly the same, completely echoing the other despite their different sounding voices.

"Freak!" Endeavor's shout echoing throughout the construction site. Miscellaneous materials lay on the ground. The boy connected to the machine was covered by the only finished part of the building. Tall scaffolding loomed above Midoriya as the heroes stood on top of it. Class 1A had managed to catch up and were hiding at the bottom behind a few walls. They had agreed to only intervene if the pros needed help.

"Heroes!" Midoriya and the boy called in unison, "So glad you could make it, we can finally start the party."

"Midoriya," Mandalay used her Telepath ability to communicate directly into Midoriya's brain, "Koda told us that he knows you can't be a villain. You're his favourite hero," The inner Midoriya could hear this and tried to communicate back but could do nothing.

"You can tell Koda that I'm going to bring him back to his parents," Midoriya said. Mandalay and Pixie both gasped while Tiger just clenched his fist.

"You thought that would work? In less than an hour the Izuku Midoriya you knew will be long gone and I will take his place."

"Enough talk," Endeavor jumped down to fight.

"I agree," Midoriya said and hit Endeavor straight in the face with a 100% punch. Endeavor was sent flying as the whole scaffolding shook forcing the heroes to drop down. Endeavor was unconscious but still alive.

"Impressive, that is why he is the Number 1 Hero," Midoriya laughed, "Shame his son is so worthless." Todoroki gritted his teeth from his hiding space as the rest of the class glanced at him.

"Eraserhead, I thought you erased his quirk," Tiger commented.

"About that," Midoriya interrupted, "Since I am controlling Izuku's body, his quirk is tied to mine. Luckily I have had the foresight to have this machine made for me. As long as my shell is in that machine, my quirks cannot be erased. I must say this machine has been of great help, it even kept me alive. I must thank Shigaraki once I have my body."

"Thanks for telling us your weakness," Pixie said as she tried to pass Midoriya and aim for the boy. Midoriya managed to catch her and threw her back.

"I see you've mastered Midoriya's quirk," Aizawa commented after Tiger caught Pixie.

"Yeah, that useless idiot couldn't wrap his head around using it. All you need to do is imagine your arm not breaking," Midoriya laughed.

"Not that simple," Aizawa interrupted, "Even if you have mastered the mental aspect to it, Midoriya's body isn't equipped to handle multiple uses at all at this stage and I think you've about hit your limit."

"Smart as ever Eraserhead," Mandalay said as Midoriya's smile slight lowered.

"It doesn't matter if at 100 or only 8, I'm still a match to take you all down," Midoriya said as he got into a fighting stance.

"I doubt that," Tiger said. A raindrop fell from the sky. Then another. Then another. Soon thunder could be heard as rain began falling on all of them.

"Not much time now, huh," Midoriya said.