10

The environment in Class 1A was toxic. Everyone was present at the time but nobody spoke. Aizawa just stood at the front of the class overlooking everyone else. The word of Midoriya's betrayal had travelled fast. Yesterday when Team 4 and 2 returned, they were surrounded immediately by the rest of the class asking them what had happened after the camera "glitched". The injuries and lack of Bakugo's and Aoyama's presence was taken note of by the rest of the class but nobody expected what was recounted to them.

"What?" was the first question asked. Everyone stared at the teams.

"There's no way Midoriya would be a villain," Shouji stated.

"I don't believe you," Kaminari said.

"Midoriya's the most hero, a hero can get," Mineta said.

"You're lying," Tokoyami said.

"I know Midoriya would never be like that," Tsuyu said.

"That's impossible," Mina said. Uraraka had not said a word since she heard Deku confess.

'Deku is... a villain?' she thought. The concept was still too alien for her.

"Uraraka," Tooru asked, "Are you alright?" Uraraka didn't answer. Everyone looked at her.

"Ok, I think I believe you now," Kaminari said.

"Uraraka, are you alri- Momo?" Jirou looked at Momo who had began crying. Momo never really talked to Midoriya, mostly because she was too nervous but had always respected him. Or that was the word she preferred to use at least. Everytime she looked at him, it seemed like heart began to flutter. She was too embarrassed that she let her feelings for him show but at the time she really thought that he was normal and couldn't believe that he was actually a villain. Jirou, Tsuyu and Mina went over to Momo to help her while Aizawa finally burst into the room. He was immediately bombarded by questions from his class.

"Silence!" he yelled. He always hated this kind of attention, it's why he stayed away from media but especially when he felt so weird. "I don't want to talk right now."