Aizawa had searched his half of the compound and found nothing and no-one and decided to meet up with Midnight. When he saw her, he witnessed a figure fighting her through her smoke. 'It's quirk must give it immunity to her gas', Aizawa thought and decided to try and disable it but as he got closer he stopped. He saw who was fighting her.

"DEKU!!" Aizawa heard Bakugo scream and he looked to see the teen with severe injuries.

'Midoriya... did this?' Aizawa thought. He ran over to Midnight and gasped. She was badly bleeding. He had held no punches. Midnight looked like she was about to die with the amount of injuries she had. Aizawa carried her body over to the outside of the smoke and saw Uraraka.

"What's going on?" he almost screamed at her. She seemed frozen. Unaware of what was going on around her.

"Aizawa-sensei," she said.

"Tell me!" Aizawa demanded and put Midnight down. He received no response and decided to find out for himself. He pointed down at Midnight, "You look after her." Uraraka nodded in response. Aizawa's thoughts were spiralling. Could Midoriya be a villain? He was All Might's disciple, his number one fan. Was he faking it? For how long? Maybe he wasn't. Aizawa's hope was quickly shattered as he saw Midoriya over the unconscious body of Kirishima and Yaoyorozu trying to escape from him. Aizawa felt many emotions but the one that took control was rage as he snuck up on him and hit a weak point in his neck, knocking him to the ground instantly. Midoriya should've been knocked out from a blow like that but instead he grabbed his head and slowly got up as if nothing had happened.

"Aizawa-sensei!" Izuku said completely normally as if he was just happy to see his teacher.

"What... what do you think you're doing!" Aizawa screamed at him. Izuku reacted with shock just how he normally would creeping out Aizawa even more.
"I-I don't understand," Izuku said completely like he normally would.

"What are you doing... traitor?" Aizawa spat the words with such venom, it shocked even himself but he was completely enraged. Midoriya was going to betray them and then act like nothing happened.

"Traitor? I-I'm not a trai-" Izuku tried to begin but Aizawa cut him short with a glare that could kill.

"Don't... try... AND PLAY WITH ME!" Aizawa roared. Izuku just stared absolutely terrified. Aizawa was disgusted. He was really trying to play it off as if he hadn't done anything.

"DEKU!!" Bakugo appeared, clutching his broken arm but visibly enraged. He grabbed Izuku with his still working arm and stared him right in the eyes. Midoriya nervously avoided eye contact and began spluttering.

"Kacchan! How d-did you get so injured? Are you alr-" Izuku began.
"Enough of this!" Aizawa stated as Bakugo looked like he was about to kill, "Midoriya Izuku, you have betrayed us all. I suggest you come with me before anything worse happens."

"Wha- I didn't betray anyone," Izuku tried to speak up but was silenced by a glare from Bakugo and Aizawa.