15

Toshinori had almost arrived at the Midoriya residence. The streets were dark and desolate. Luckily there was no visible crime considering Toshinori was still in no condition to fight and would hate more than anything to be forced to be a spectator. He saw someone near Midoriya's apartment and wondered to himself what someone would be doing around here so late before realising how stupid and hypocritical he sounded. He chuckled quietly to himself before getting a phone alert. He looked at it and immediately went pale. 'Midoriya has escaped. We don't know at what exact time but it is approximately half an hour ago.' Toshinori then remembered the figure he saw. He was incredibly near the Midoriya apartment. He broke out into a sprint.

When he had reached the house he was immediately brought in by Inko who was crying profusely.
"All Might! I-I don't know what to do, he just came home and h-he, he started talking about killing me but... but he didn't want to and..." Toshinori could see Inko was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. This way worse than the phone call he got after the tournament. 'Ah, the tournament' Toshinori thought, 'It was way simpler back then'. He messaged the teachers at UA that Midoriya was found and soon a team of heroes arrived to take him back. Inko was reluctant to let them take her son but after hearing his breakdown and All Might's promise to get him help, she eventually let him go.

Midoriya finally woke up back restrained in his chair at UA. All Might was watching over him. Midoriya sighed.

"So I got caught huh?" he asked. All Might was shocked with his openness.

"You're not even going to try and pretend that you don't remember?" All Might half-yelled. There was a brief silence. Tears began to run down Izuku's face.

"All Might," he said through tears. All Might couldn't help but feel sadness for the boy. He would not forget his promise to Izuku's mother. "I couldn't do it." All Might sat in silence staring as tears began running down Midoriya's face. "I couldn't kill her. I tried and I... couldn't." 'He wanted to kill his own mother... and now he's crying because he couldn't?' All Might felt like he wanted to throw up. He was not disappointed anymore but was just simply disgusted. He stood up and left, unable to even stand the sight of him.