29

Midoriya had begun to fight more aggressively focusing more on Aizawa as he and Mandalay were the weakest without the use of their quirks. Pixie tried to discombobulate Midoriya with her quirk but Midoriya saw it coming. He knew their quirks too well and how to counter them. Suddenly, Midoriya saw an opening. He rushed Aizawa and pushed passed Tiger almost on top Aizawa. He could kill him right here: the perfect opportunity.

"Deku!" a voice called out as Uraraka ran out of her hiding spot and ran straight up to Midoriya. Midoriya stopped and was hit by Uraraka. He then quickly regained composure and hit back on to the ground. He pulled his fist up to punch her but then suddenly... stopped.

"NO!!" Midoriya screamed out on his own, not connected to the boy. There was silence.

"Eh?" the boy in the machine finally moved. His voice was no longer echoing Midoriya. He wasn't in control of Midoriya's body anymore.

"I will NOT hurt my friends!" Midoriya screamed out. He opened his eyes and looked around. He was back in control. Aizawa grinned as he and the other heroes ran towards the now defenseless boy. Midoriya looked around again as the rain fell onto his skin. He picked Uraraka off the ground and noticed his classmates coming out of their hiding spot.

"I guess we were no help after all, heh heh," Mineta said as he got up.

"Speak for yourself, I was waiting for the perfect chance!" Bakugo yelled, "Stupid girl almost got herself killed."

"Guys," Midoriya said weakly as he saw everyone around him and smiled. Tiger pulled the mask off the boy and grabbed him.

"How?" was the only word the boy said with a hoarse throat. He couldn't even open his eyes. The heroes understood what he meant when he said the machine was keeping him alive. His body was even skinnier than they originally thought. His face had patches of skin that had fallen off and as-said, his eyes were permanently shut. "I was so close," the boy said weakly as if he was about to cry. All his confidence had instantly gone with Izuku.
"We can put him in a prison which will have his quirk practically erased," Mandalay said to Aizawa as they contacted the police, "You won't have to worry about him going into Midoriya's head again. Although I doubt he would be able to considering Midoriya broke free."

"That must require an intense willpower," Pixie stated. Aizawa simply nodded and looked back Midoriya with the rest of his class.

"He's going to be something," Aizawa said simply. Suddenly, they heard a stir from Endeavor as he finally got up, holding his head. He got up and groaned as he saw the boy being taken away. 'Another chance to prove myself as a symbol of peace, gone' he thought sadly but then got up and walked to Midoriya. The class went silent as Endeavor approached. Endeavor frowned at Midoriya and then lightly punched his arm. Izuku slightly winced as he realised how stiff and numbs his whole body felt.

"Nice punch you got there kid," Endeavor smiled slightly and then turned and left. He only gave a fleeting glance to Todoroki who returned it with what seemed like indifference.