24

Uraraka was walking back to her dorm when she heard a loud conversation coming from a corridor to her left. She tried to ignore but her curiosity was piqued when she heard Midoriya's voice.
"That bastard," she said to herself but couldn't bring herself to not move towards the sound of his voice. As she turned a corner she overheard what was being said.

"No," Hatsume giggled, "It's just you look so cute when you're smiling!" Uraraka felt her insides churn as she watched the scene unfold. Her hatred for Midoriya instead disappeared as she stared at Hatsume enraged. "I'm so glad you're not a villain Izuku. I'm starting to get really attached to you." Hatsume grabbed Midoriya's hand and Uraraka noticed that Midoriya was blushing. Her first collided with the wall.

"Deku!" she screamed out. She hadn't meant to. 'Quick come up with a follow up!' "Don't you have go to be tied up you treacherous monster," she yelled angrily.

"Ah yes, sorry Uraraka," Midoriya said sadly reacting like he would to Bakugo, "Sorry Hatsume. Shinso come on." And with that he was gone. Hatsume glared at Uraraka as she left while Uraraka turned around and began to head back to her dorm. Her head was spinning.
'Why did I do that? Why was Deku so close to Hatsume? Why did he react to me like that? I don't understand what's going on anymore. Were they holding hands?' Uraraka began to blush at the thought of Deku and Hatsume holding hands. For some reason, it made her angry.

Midoriya and Shinso entered Midoriya's room to find Aizawa and Inko Midoriya waiting for them. Midoriya was met with a hug from his mom which he returned happily.

"I was so worried but I knew you would never be a villain!" she mumbled so quickly only Midoriya understood her.

"Don't worry Mom, I know. I'm sorry too," Izuku looked at his mom and then hugged again. "I'm sorry," he repeated quietly.

"Midoriya," Aizawa interrupted, "Why is Hitoshi here?"

"Ah yeah, he-" Midoriya began.

"I was planning on brainwashing Midoriya once he becomes possessed and maybe try and find out some information," Shinso said. Aizawa nodded.

"Huh. Good idea kid. Midoriya come here I need to make sure you can't escape," Aizawa said. Izuku walked over and was strapped into his chair. Almost immediately his head dropped and his eyes glazed over.

"I-Izuku," Inko said, eyes widening. Aizawa held her back.

"I suggest not talking to him at all," Aizawa said. Midoriya suddenly sat up again upright.

"Ugh. Of course I wake up just as I'm restrained. I guess I can only take control when he's tired and think he's safe," Midoriya said mostly to himself.

"Do you want me to help you?" Shinso asked.

"Yeah that would be great," Midoriya replied. 'Gotcha' Shinso thought. He waited a second. And then another.

"Oh, haha, you thought that would work on me?" Midoriya laughed, not brainwashed. Shinso stood there awestruck. "Quirks that affect the mind don't work on me because my mind is elsewhere. Same with ones that affect the body. That's why Midnight who thought she could hide in her gas, is now hiding in the hospital." Midoriya grinned sadistically.

"Give us more information," Aizawa growled, stepping out of the shadows.

"Oh? So you try and brainwash me but now you're going for a more direct approach?" Midoriya's sinister smile was getting too much for Inko as she couldn't stop staring at this creature inside her son's body. "Well all I'm saying is don't get too attached to the old Midoriya because soon I will be the only one. My ascension grows nearer every hour." Izuku's eyes fell on his mother, "Oh... hi mom. Sorry I couldn't kill you last time, with all of Midoriya's stupid memories clouding my judgement, I couldn't help but feel attached. Don't worry, next time we meet, I'll be free. Not just from this restraints but I'll also be free to finally have a body that's rightfully mine and then, I promise you, I will have no trouble killing you and everyone else in this building." Inko still couldn't speak. Aizawa grabbed her and pulled her out of the room as Midoriya's laugh followed.

"So... nothing new," Aizawa said through gritted teeth. Inko couldn't even get from off the floor.

"Izuku," she said to herself as tears flowed down her cheeks.