"DEKU!!" Bakugo screamed. Midoriya started running at him but was caught by a glacier heading straight for him. Midoriya tried to recover but was kicked by Iida back to the ground where Yaoyorozu managed to grab him and hold him down. Midoriya began struggling but then became limp.

"Eh, what's going on?" Izuku said weakly. He seemed completely normal like he'd just woken up. "Yaoyorozu, what are you doing?" Yaoyorozu's heart began to start beating faster. "Could you please just let me go? I don't know what's going on?" He said it with a slight giggle that seemed so like the normal Izuku that Yaoyorozu just couldn't ignore. Her grip on him loosened slightly and Midoriya used that opportunity to turn the tables and hold Momo down. His sinister voice returned, "Wow Momo Yaoyorozu, I didn't know you feel that way about me. I must say, I'm flattered." Yaoyorozu instantly felt stupid. She let her feelings get in the way of saving everyone. Their plan, while barely thought out, worked until her small part.
"You traitor!" Kirishima screamed as he tried his hardest to punch Midoriya but was counter before he could land a hit, giving Yaoyorozu a chance to escape. Midoriya looked at the sky, which was hidden by the smoke.

"I guess I really should be goi-" He was stopped by a sudden blow to the back. Aizawa stood behind him, still in shock over what he witnessed.