20

Everyone on the outside of the room was also too shocked for words. Nobody even looked at each other as they tried to figure out what they had just heard. Momo and Tsuyu were covering their mouths. Iida and Todoroki were looking stoic. Everyone was just there with their mouths hanging open.

"I know you're out there!" Aizawa called from inside, "You can come in."

Slowly the whole class broke from their trance and trudged in leaving Uraraka speechless standing outside.

"I assumed you heard," Aizawa began looking at his student's faces.

"Heard what?" Midoriya asked trying to guess what just happened. He looked just as innocent he always did. Nobody could reply.

"I'm sorry, Midoriya," Aizawaka finally said holding his head down.

"Eh? Aizawa-sensei? What for?" Midoriya looked around nervously as everyone else avoided eye contact. Tsuyu and Momo were standing as far away as they could nervously staring at the floor.

"We have discovered that have not betrayed UA or any of us," Aizawa began, "Your body was being used by an outside force." Midoriya's eyes widened at the news. He had thought that maybe there was a shapeshifter but everyone was so convinced that it was him. 'Even if you didn't betray them, it was still your body. Your body betrayed them and now they hate you. Just look at them.' Izuku's inner thoughts diluted his brain as he stared around at his classmates all avoiding his gaze.

"I... I'm sorry," Izuku stared down as tears began to form in his eyes, "I'm sorry for everything that happened. I didn't- I couldn't do anything! I didn't know."

"Midoriya," Todoroki slowly walked over to him and put his hand on Izuku's shoulder, "You have nothing to be sorry about. We're going to find the guy that's using your body and we're going to stop him."

"What did he say?" Izuku still couldn't bring himself to look up, "What did he say in my body." Todoroki let go of his shoulder.

"I don't want to tell you," he said, sadness in his voice as he recalled just some of the things Midoriya had said.

"That bad huh?" Midoriya asked weakly. Todoroki simply nodded.

"We should leave. Midoriya, I will inform all the other teachers of the situation as well as your mother. Come on," Aizawa herded the rest of the class out into the corridor where Uraraka stood, still frozen.

"Deku... isn't a traitor?" was all she managed to say.