16

Uraraka woke up in a cold sweat. She had done so for the past 2 nights now. Her mind just seemed to play those events on repeat. His words were etched into her skull. Uraraka grabbed hold of her head as she began to hear his words again: "Ochako Uraraka, we were never even acquaintances." "I am the traitor." "I do love when a plan comes together.". She glanced at the clock. 4am. Only 2 hours of sleep. Again. Uraraka suddenly jolted upright as she began to hear something through the walls. Tears? Uraraka thought her ears were deceiving her maybe trying to trick her into maybe start crying herself after all that's how she felt. But the room next to her own was Tsuyu's. Uraraka was convinced Tsuyu would never cry but she still went to her room to check anyway. To her shock, Tsuyu actually opened the door. Uraraka gasped as she saw her. It was obvious that she'd been crying for hours.

"Sorry," Tsuyu hiccuped as she went back down to her bed, "if I woke you up."

"Tsuyu... what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything," Uraraka went and sat down next to her. To her surprise, Tsuyu began to nervously push her fingers together. It was unlike her to be embarrassed as she was usually so frank.

"I... uh. It was... Midoriya," she began, breathing sharply after every other word. Uraraka's eyes widened at the mention of his name.

"I-I know. It's a lot to take in that he would-"
"It's not that!" Tsuyu interrupted, tears threatening to flow again, "He... he used me to escape."

"Wha-" Uraraka gasped, "What do you mean? What happened?" 'He escaped?' Uraraka thought.

"Don't worry, they caught him again but..." Tsuyu couldn't hold back the tears. Uraraka breathed in calmly. 'I have to show her that I'm ok even if I'm not,' Uraraka thought.

"It's okay. Take it slow."
"I was just walking by and the door was open. I tried to ignore it but he called me in and I just couldn't ignore him. He seemed so normal like he was exactly the same. It was like talking to normal Izuku and he was talking to me... and... he told me he always liked me and thought I was cute," Tsuyu stopped and looked at Uraraka. She looked hurt but was obviously trying to hide it. "I just couldn't help it. When he said he liked me, I just... wasn't thinking and I let him loose. He knocked me out and I..." Tsuyu couldn't finish her sentence. Too many thoughts were going through Uraraka's brain. She was too overwhelmed. All she could do was try and put a calming smile for Tsuyu.

"Everything will be fine," Uraraka lied and quickly left the room. She entered her dorm and lay down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Memories of Deku flooded her head again, this time with the words Tsuyu told her he said also forced in. Uraraka had shed enough tears and instead tightened her fist in rage.

"You bastard," she whispered to herself.