30

Once the class had returned to the dorms, Aizawa was quickly sent off to talk to the Principal which he reluctantly did expecting a lecture and stern punishment for letting students out to fight. The rest of the class stayed at the common rooms and talked. Midoriya was praised as a hero and everyone started cheering him except for Bakugo who only gave him a grimace which Midoriya took as a compliment. Uraraka approached Izuku awkwardly.

"Uhhhh... Deku, I need to talk," Uraraka said as he pulled Izuku away from everyone slightly.

"What about Uraraka," Izuku asked giving her a smile that made her heart flutter.

"Uh... I-I'm sorry for how I acted," she said holding her head down in shame, "I was being stupid and I didn't mean to be so rude or angry with you I just didn't know how to act in that situation-" Midoriya cut her off by embracing her in a big hug. Uraraka's cheeks reddened immensely but she couldn't bring herself to stop the moment.

"Izuku?" Once Midoriya heard Momo's voice, he quickly let go of Uraraka and started blushing immensely.

"Yaoyorozu!" he said startled as he began to sweat nervously.

"You were hugging Ochako?" Mina asked slightly hurt as she also walked towards Midoriya. Tsuyu, Jirou and Tooru all walked over as well.

"Oh, it wasn't like that!" Izuku said, turning red.

"Wasn't like what?" Tsuyu asked.

"Do you like Ochako?" Jirou asked. Uraraka slowly backed away. She could see what was happening.

"No... I mean, you're all cute girls and I mean..." Midoriya was stumbling over his words badly. All the girls cheeks reddened when he said his comment causing Midoriya to back away and start mumbling even more. Eventually he stopped himself and sighed. "I-uh need to go back to my dorm," he said before smiling and running back to his dorm. His smile left all the girls speechless before they looked around. A frown slightly grew on all of their faces.

'I see how it is,' Uraraka thought. 'Everybody here,' Jirou thought looking around, '-is a rival,' everyone thought.

"Deku!"
"Izuku!"

"Midoriya!"

They all ran chasing after him calling his name. Midoriya managed to hide by chilling with Mineta, Kaminari and Sero and eventually decided to call it a night. He looked at the clock: 6:23AM. He sighed as he sat down in his chair. In the scheme of things, this was just a small part of his journey to become the Number One hero. Izuku smiled as his eyes became heavy and he fell asleep and started to happily dream.

[A/N Pretty cheesy ending. kinda trash story overall tbh but it was fun]