day twenty-five

a song that is your current favorite

hmm, i don't know that i have one current favorite. i have at least like, five. so i'll probably just list all of those and then use a random option chooser generator thing for my answer today. i genuinely can't pick one.

so one song that i've been listening to non-stop is "his kiss, the riot" from 'hadestown'. it's an underrated song for sure. i love all of the songs that patrick page does. i love his voice so much, i literally don't even have words. this song is so dark and cool and his voice... idk, man. this song is so beautiful and haunting and i love it so much.

another song i've been listening to a lot is "a soft place to land" from 'waitress'. it's genuinely one of the most beautiful musical songs i've ever heard, and also one of the most beautiful songs in general. that's all i really have to say about it. it's just so pretty.

i've also been really into the songs "in my dreams" and "the neva flows" from 'anastasia'. for some reason, a lot of the villain songs in musicals are my favorites (like "his kiss, the riot", "hey, little songbird", "the neva flows", "blood in the water" (legally blonde), and "easy street" (annie)).

i also really love the song "a perfect hand" from 'here lies love'. i don't know if i like it as much as the ones listed above, but it's one i've been listening to a lot recently. it's so catchy, lol.

after thinking about it for a bit, i think "his kiss, the riot" from 'hadestown' is my current favorite musical song. i really can't stop listening to it, lmao. that's gonna be my answer for today. i don't need a random option generator to decide that for me. that song is so unique and beautiful and scary and amazing and i love it so much.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

date: september 6, 2019