he's not a douche

sarah's pov
another sleepless night. "honey, wake up." my mum softly knock the door. "i am already up." I said, rubbing my eyes. Ugh there must be eyebags now. But nah, they're gucci.

Since my dad passed away last summer all i got was sleepless nights. Well, might get used to it already. I wash my face and put some cute clothes on because why not?

"morning mom." I greeted my mom who is flipping some pancakes. I grab a slice and started to dig in. "How was your sleep." She asked. She knew i had trouble sleeping, hoping i could sleep normally now. "like always." I sighed. "oh honey." she said, wiping a tear rolling down my cheek.

"uh. i-better get going. I'll be late." I said, didn't want to make the situation more emotional. "alright. have fun." mom said. i smiled and walk out.

i was greeted by my best friend, lauren blake. we're basically live in the same neighborhood which is the richest neighborhood around, Archer Hill but we're the normal kids. Me and Lauren had been bestfriends since elementary school until now at Archer Hill High School.

"good morning best friend!" Lauren greeted me with a hug. "good morning." I weakly smiled. "aw, trouble sleeping again?" She asked. "mhm." I sighed. Beside my mom, she was the most closest people that i have now. "aw honey, you can go through this. we're all in this together alright?" She said side hugging me while we're walking to school.

me and lauren talk about our summer beside the fact that my dad died. "but hey, looking at the bright side. we're seniors this year!" lauren cheered. woah time flew so fast.

Me and Lauren was greeted by Cynthia Parker. The always queen bee of the school. "well, well, well. if it isn't sa-ra and lo-ren." She said, blocking mine and lauren's way. "its sarah and lauren, you ho-" I dragged Lauren before she could even finish her sentence.

Me, Cynthia and Lauren was best friends too since elementary school but everything change when we enter our junior year. Me and Lauren don't know what go wrong until Cynthia changed. Well, its not worth your time reading this about her.

The hallway was crowded with students. Some of them look dead as fuck, happy and also depressed. The noises of them closing their lockers fill the hallway as everyone was heading to class.

Until, a crowd was form at the end of the hallway. "what's going on?" I nudged Lauren. "A new guy i think." Lauren said. Lauren won't pretty much care because her taste is college guys. And I'm pretty sure the guy is just like every single guy in Archer Hill High School. Douche bags. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm heading to my class. See you during lunchbreak." Lauren said. "yeah you too." I smiled as i grab some books from my locker. I slammed the locker and walk to my class as i saw a teacher was wandering the hallway. "fuck I'll get detention." I mumbled.

I was literally running to class until i bumped into someone. "what the fuck." I cussed. "its bad ass to see a girl like you cussed." A not familiar voice said. I look up and saw- "you've got to be kidding me." I mumbled in disgust. Its Chase Hudson. The most popular guy in school. Probably also the main douche. "let me." He said offering a hand. "I can do it myself." I rejected his offer. He looks hurt, why do i care.

"mr.hudson and miss betts? what are you two doing here?" A teacher caught us. "i was-" i was about to explain to the teacher but Chase cut me off. "actually, sarah told me to go to the principal's office." Chase lied. What is he doing? "No wandering." The teacher warned. I scoffed and walk to class.

"why you were late, miss betts?" Miss Daisy asked as i enter the class. "i was-" i said but got cut off by Cynthia. Why the fuck is everyone cutting me today?! "She was probably hooking up with someone in the toilet miss daisy." She insulted. "now now Cynthia. shut up. you can have your seat miss betts." Miss Daisy said. I nod and gave Cynthia my death stare.

I was too focus on writing notes until i didn't realize someone came in. "well guys, we have a new friend." Miss Daisy said. I immediately raise my head and see the probably new guy? Holy rubies he is fucking cute. "hey guys I'm Anthony. Anthony Reeves." He introduced himself. Snap out of it Sarah! He's probably a douche too. Maybe not?! I thought. My satan and angel were arguing at the moment.

"you can sit beside miss betts." Miss Daisy said, pointing to an empty seat beside me. Is it just me or he just fucking smiled at me. He smiled again as he sits down.

"so mr reeves here needs a tour. so sara-" miss daisy said but she got cut by Cynthia. Jesus Christ. "I'll give him the best tour, Miss Daisy." She said. I hope a bird fucking shit on her. "well then. its on you miss parker." Miss Daisy said. "Back to our lesson, lads and gents." Miss Daisy said.

I wasn't focusing on anything at the moment. All i have now is lava was boiling in me, the anger of mine toward Cynthia. Suddenly, the new guy talked. "I still prefer you to give me a tour." He nudges my elbow. "oh-um hehe." I chuckled. Damn i was blushing so hard.

Can't lie that class was fun. It was fun talking to Anthony. Turns out he was nothing like other guys. Oh no, don't tell me I'm falling for him?

"See you around, princess sarah." Anthony said. He gave me a nickname 'princess sarah' based on a story he was reading. "you too." I smiled. Oh gosh i am melting as if it was 100° at the moment.

"woah girl, your face is red as fuck." Lauren said as we meet by the lockers. "i know lauren, i know." I smiled again.

[1031 words.]

author's note/- basically i have some plots about this story. hope you enjoy this first chapter and please support this book. i love y'all so much.