your cute idiot

flashback...
(trigger warning: guns, knives and etc)
Anthony pointed the gun to Chase and release the trigger. "NO!" I exclaimed. "What?-" Anthony look at the gun. There was any bullet in the gun. Chase opened his eyes and scan his body. Anthony grab a knife instead and put it on my neck.

"Last warning, Sir. Put the knife down." A cop said. "Shut the fuck up." Anthony exclaimed. Chase ran towards Anthony and pushed him down. "Chase no! He had a knife." I yelled but him and Anthony was still punching each other. What if Chase got stab? I can't even open my eyes.

Than, Lauren and Payton untie me. "We have to get you out of here." Lauren said. "But Chase-" i started to cry. "He'll be fine." Payton said. They drag me across the room at the cops. "STOP SHE'S MINE!" Anthony yelled. "SHE'S NOT!" Chase yelled back and threw a super strong punch that made Anthony fell to the ground immediately.

Cops walk their way to Anthony and take him away. "You, Mr. Reeves. You're expelled." The principal said to Anthony. Chase walk to me, Payton and Lauren. I scan through his face and body. There was bruises everywhere. "Lets go home." Chase said. The whole ride was silent.

-skip time-
"ow laur. a little by little." I winced in pain as Lauren was wiping a bruise at my neck. "what a baby. stay still dumbass." Lauren laughed. A few seconds later, Chase walked in. Our eyes meet. "I'll leave you two alone." Lauren said and walk out, closing the door behind her.

"so-um you're okay?" Chase broke the silence. "i am. but you don't look like you're okay." i said standing up, facing him. "its fine. its just a few bruises." he shrugged. "A few bruises?! You could've die for real there Chase! Anthony-he-" i said, breaking down and cry at his chest. "Hey shh. Its fine now. No one can hurt you now." Chase said as he stroke down my hair. "I don't care about me, what if you're gone? i don't have anyone else Chase. Not after my father." I cried. "Hey, you won't ever lose me okay." Chase smiled. "I hate you." I jokingly punch him. "nah you love me." he laughed. "true." I smiled than look away.

"come here." i said, patting the bed beside me. chase sit on it while i get some antiseptic to wipe on his bruises. "look at you." i shook my head. "easy there." he winced. "idiot" i laughed. "your cute idiot." Chase laughed along. i keep wiping hard on his black and bruises. "i said easy, betts." he grab my wrist. We made an eye contact, a long one. As we both leaned, our nose touches and our lips were inches apart.

"i-i can't chase." i shook my head as i move away from him. "why not?" He looked hurt. "Not after what you did for me. I don't deserve you. I brought danger to you although it was my problem. Not yours, Chase." I walk to the door. "Sarah wait-" he said but i interrupted him. "See you later, Chase." I said then walk out, leaving him hanging. I shouldn't did that right?

Chase's pov
What does she mean i don't deserve her? I want her more than anything in this world. I will make her mine. Maybe its true what people said about me "chase get what chase wants."

I walk downstairs finding Payton, Lauren and Sarah laughing together. "You guys would be cute together." Payton said to Sarah. "Um who?" I asked. "Oh Chase we were talking about you and Sarah." Payton said. "Not exactly. We won't." Sarah said, avoiding my eye contact. Ouch.

We spend the whole day inside eating Chinese food while watching Netflix.

liked by itspaytonnn, itssarahhh and 392,002 others

laurenxo- luv luv luv <3
tagged: xlilhuddy, itssarahhh, itspaytonnn
comments:

itssarahhh- luv yaa
laurenxo- ah luv ya too

itspaytonnn- my people
xlilhuddy- word
laurenxo- mhm

username- aw look at them
username1- omg they're hanging out
username2- cuties omg
username3- goals

username4- look at payt and laur omfg
laurenxo- ❤️❤️❤️
username4- huddy and sarah too
username- literally parents
xlilhuddy- indeed😉

madimonroe- miss y'all 😩
itssarahhh- back to u mads😩😩
view more comments...

Sarah's pov
We are watching the movie After now. Payton and Lauren were cuddling in between me and Chase. I laughed looking at them. "What's so funny?" Lauren asked. "You both are so cute." I said with aw. "You can cuddle with Chase!!" Payton exclaimed. "Um- look the movie is starting." I said pointing at the tv, changing the subject.

chase💜: ouch. you don't want to cuddle with me.
me: oh stop.
chase💜: i know u want it.
me: silly u think that i want it.
chase💜: lets talk.
chase💜: at the rooftop.
chase💜: i have something to tell u.
me: i don't know chase..
chase💜: oh come on
chase💜: please
me: fine.
me: its better be good
chase💜: i promise.

Me and Chase creep our way out of the movie to the rooftop.

"what do you want to talk about, chase?" I asked with my arms crossed. "Us." He said. "Chase we've talked about this. There's no us." I shook my head. "Hear me out." Chase said pining me on the wall

946 words.

author's note:- another cliffhanger😉oops. sorry guysss! btw the After movie is the best. Its so cute, with Hardin's British accent. Kill me. Alright I've talked too much. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please please please vote. Yes I'm desperate. Love y'all 💞!