medieval masquerade

sarah's pov
"good morning, love." Chase greeted as my eyes were open. "morninggg." I groaned. "Finally its almost the weekend." I continued. Chase snuggles deeper into my neck and kiss them softly. "Alright, we better get ready before our moms burst into this room watching us do stuff." I said, playing with Chase's hair. "Ugh who cares." Chase rolled his eyes. "I do." I said. "Fine, fine but i will sleep here again tonight." Chase gave up. I giggled and peck his lips.

liked by itspaytonnn, laurenxo and 623,187 others

xlilhuddy- my bubs🌤️ <3
tagged: itssarahhh
comments:

itssarahhh- why this pictureeeee?!?!
xlilhuddy- i wuv you
user8- watch sarah murder chase bcs he post this without her consent.
itssarahhh- mhm😉
itssarahhh- i look fat 🤡
xlilhuddy- you're perfect💜

laurenxo- look at my favorite couple😩
xlilhuddy- awh
itspaytonnn- i thought your favorite couple was us?
itssarahhh- shots fired😳

avani- okay y'all should stop being so cute.
xlilhuddy- we can't
itssarahhh- word.

madimonroe- babiesss
xlilhuddy- mommaaa
itssarahhh- 💕💕💕

fanpage- the way chase hugs her omfg
fanpage- my heart can't take this
fanpage- cuteness overload
fanpage- my heart rn: 💕💜❤️💖💘💓💝

zoelaverne- awh cutiesss😩💖!!
itssarahhh- 💜

cynthiaparkerrr- y'all cute cute😍
user2- wha-
user3- they made up already??!!
fpupdates- i need some updates asap.
view all comments...

"morning love birds!!" Mom greeted me and Chase as we sat by the kitchen counter. "morning." i said as my eyes were lock on Cynthia's comment. Does she really mean it? "hey, what you looking?" Chase said as he tried to peek. "um-nothing." I shook my head. "alright then. might as well we move now." He shrugged. I nod and followed him to the car.

I tried to brush the Cynthia thing off but its somehow finds its way to creep my mind out over and over. "Hey are you okay?" Chase asked as i flinched to his touch. "yeah im fine." I nod. i don't need Chase to worry about me all the time. "whatever it is, you can tell me alright?" He said with so sure. "okay." i nod again.

We arrived at school. We met Lauren and Payton by the lockers. As we walk to the lockers, i can feel that every student looks directly through my soul but Chase helps me to get through it someway. "Good morning love birds!!" Lauren exclaimed. "I swear people keep calling us lovebirds today." Chase laughed. While we were laughing at each others joke, someone pat me on the shoulder. Its Cynthia. "Can i talk to Sarah?" Cynthia asked but neither of us moved. "Alone." She said. "We'll see you guys later." Payton said, bringing Lauren with him. "You know what Cynthia. You can talk to Sarah with me here. Don't mind me." Chase said sternly with his arms around my waists. "Chase its okay. I'll meet you after." I said, looking at Chase. "If you do anything bad to her, I'll come after you." Chase said to Cynthia. Damn what happened between them? "I promise." Cynthia nod. Chase kissed my cheeks and walk away.

"Alright, what you wanna talk about?" I asked. "I want to say sorry for what have i done to you. Chase seems very happy with you and I am happy for that too. I made mistakes that makes Chase's heart broke. Please take care of him for me." Cynthia said as tears were slowly trailing down her cheeks. "its okay, i forgive you and i promise I'll gake care of him. don't worry. We can be friends." I smiled. "Really?" She said, wiping her tears. I nod and smiled. She engulfed me with a hug. "thank you." she smiled. "you're welcome." I smiled and walk to class.

I walk to a group table where Payton, Chase and Lauren sat. "What did she tell you?" Chase asked. "She just apologized for what she did to me and also to you. " I said, taking out my notebook. "oh." Chase stayed there in silence.

Then, a student went into the class and started to hand out flyers. "SENIOR PROM!!" A student shouted from the back of us. "medieval masquerade." I read the flyer. "what a name." Payton said. "Will you be going?" Lauren asked me. "I don't know." I shrugged. "What do you mean you don't know?!" Payton exclaimed. "No one ever asked me out to a Prom before. Not Junior Prom, not any fancy event." I shook. "what am i then?" Chase looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "what do you mean?" i asked. Chase stood up and stand on the chair.

"Listen up everyone. I know y'all are excited for the Prom-" Chase exclaimed and the students were going wild as fuck. "Chase what are you doing!!?" I freaked out. "I wanna show you all my date to the prom." Chase continues. "awhs" and "oohs" filled the room. "Sarah Jane Betts, will you go to prom with me?" Chase asked as hee jumped down the chair. I teared a bit. Without hesitation i said "YES! I WOULD LOVE TO." I exclaimed and the whole class clapped including Mr. Brown.

"That's so smooth." Payton said. "Well played, Chase." I laughed. The class continues to chatter about the Prom. Apparently, Payton turned out invited Lauren as his date. The cutest.

As the class is over, its lunchtime. Payton and Chase went out earlier. I realized i forgot my phone at my locker. "Fuck, i forgot i phone in my locker." I said. "You go first, I'll follow you. I need to grab my phone." I said to Lauren. "Alright, see you." Lauren nod.

As i opened my locker, a paper fell out. Its a note?
Sarah,
please meet me at the rooftop xx.
-chase.
"What now?" I smiled to myself.

1013 words.

author's note:- expect the unexpected lol for the next chapter. but isn't this chapter cute? like- i wish someone would invite me to prom. That'll be so cute. Hope you enjoy this one and don't forget to vote. Love y'all!!