antbear

sarah's pov
"you have to be careful, sar." Lauren said. "i know, laur." I said back. Suddenly, mom barged in. "mommm." I groaned. "sorry but we're having dinner with the Hudsons tomorrow." She said. "When are we exactly moving out?" I asked. "Saturday." She said. "Can i pass the dinner." I whined. "no you can't, young lady." Mom said and slammed the door.

"now you're having dinner with Chase?!" Lauren exclaimed. I sighed loudly. "see you tomorrow." I said. "fine. you too." Lauren said. I shut my laptop off.

Then, i received a text from Anthony.
antbear❤️- dinner with me tomorrow?
me- i can't. i have plans with my mum. sorry xx.
antbear❤️- aw its okay. sleep tight baby.
antbear❤️- i wuv you.
me- i love u too xx

I sighed as i know it will be a sleepless night AGAIN for me.

Next morning...
I shut off my alarm. There's no use to even set an alarm when you can't even fucking shut your eyes. Its unusual to wake up without cooking noises downstairs. Hmm.

I get off my bed and get ready for school. I wear a denim overall with a white sweatshirt underneath completed with my pair of Filas. I covered my eyebags with some makeup. I don't want to be seen like a drug dealer again.

I walk downstairs and saw mom was sipping her coffee. "good morning." i greeted her. "morning, you look cute." mom said. "thank you." I smiled as I'm getting myself a cup of coffee. "just a quick reminder, don't forget our dinner tonight." Mom winked. "yeah-about that. of course." I startled.

Then, i heard someone pull up in front of my house. I peek through the windows. Its Anthony. "I'm going." I kissed my mom at the cheeks. "take care." Mom exclaimed.

"good morning m'lady." Anthony smiled. "why good morning." I replied with my British accent. "you have such a good accent what the heck-" Anthony said. "I lived in London for a few years back then." I said. "shall we?" He asked. I nod my head.

Along the ride, i was thinking about Chase. I don't know why. "Hey, are you okay? you zoned off." Anthony said, putting his hand on my thigh. "ye-yeah. I'm fine." I smiled. "Okay then." He shrugged.

-Skip time-
"Aww look at you two lovebirds." Lauren awed. I blushed quite hard. "well, see you later babe. I'm heading to class. Take care." Anthony said, kissing my forehead. "you too." I smiled. He walk away.

"I NEED A BOYFRIEND ASAP. I FEEL SO ALONE WHAT THE FUCK." Lauren exclaimed. I laughed at her. "looks like you're now with Anthony huh, Betts?" Cynthia appears in front of me. "why do you even care, Cynthia?" I snapped. "He could do so much better." She snapped back and walk away. I kinda felt that. Anthony can date anyone except me, he can even date Cynthia but why me?

I was in my last period of class today. It was history and only god knows i don't understand a single shit that Mrs. Penelope explained! It's so boring. Andddd i just realized, i was in the same class with Chase. Great. Super Great.

Then, i received a text from Anthony. What can it be?
Antbear❤️- hey u
Me- Anthony, I'm in class rn. Talk to you later.
Antbear❤️- wait
Me- what?
Antbear- meet me now at the rooftop
Me-what? Why?
Antbear❤️- come on babe pls😞

"Um. Mrs. Penelope. Can i have a pass to the nurse's office?" I raised up my hand. I swear i saw Chase was staring at me. "yeah sure, Miss Betts. Go on." She said. I nod and grab all of my things.

Thank God the corridor was empty. I ran to the staircase. Anthony can get us into detention! Ugh. I opened the door and saw Anthony with a blanket was on the floor wth food served.

"Anthony." I make my way to him. "I was thinking if we can't have dinner so why not some tea now?" He said awkwardly. "You can get us into trouble." I laughed while closing the gap between us. "I hope you like it. Its kinda simple." Anthony said. "What do you mean?! I love this so much! You're such a sweetheart." I exclaimed.

"i love you, sarah." He said. "I love you too." I smiled.

Liked by laurenxo and 150,328 others

luvanthony- mineee💕
tagged- itssarahhh
comments;-
itssarahhh- i wuv u💕
luvanthony- i wuv u too💕

username- i ship

laurenxo- you better take care of her😤
luvanthony- yes ma'am!

cynthiaparkerrr- you can do sm better, ant.
luvanthony- fck off

username- ^tea

luvanfony- she's so beautiful!
luvanthony- she is

avani- better introduce her to us soon!
luvanthony- will do.

load more comments...

806 words.

author's note:- I'm trying to make this book aesthetic lmao. i hope you enjoy this chapter. the next chapter will be some teas happening. stay tune. i love y'all!