you're so unpredictable

sarah's pov
"looks like someone in loveeeee." Lauren joked after i told her everything about Anthony. "keep it down low, Lauren." I said. "Sarah has a crush on who?!" Cynthia came suddenly and started to embarrassed me. "oh i thought a girl like you don't have any taste. if you do, it must be the lowest standard in this school huh. poor you hun." Cynthia said and everyone in the cafeteria laughed. Tears was started to form. I ran out of the cafeteria. Anywhere is better them being surrounded by Cynthia.

"Sarah wait!" Lauren called me. I didn't care. I just ran outside. I'm at the bleachers now, alone. "oh dad, i wish you were still here. i need you." I sighed loudly. "bet he's a good man." A voice appeared from my back. Its Anthony.

"Anthony-you shouldn't be here." I sniffed, wiping my tears. I hope he didn't see that. "Neither should you." He shrugged. "I saw what happened and i kinda followed you." He said. "Creep." I chuckled a bit. "Are you okay?" He asked as he sits beside me. Of course no. "yeah, I'm fine." I avoided eye contact with Anthony

"the tour was the worst one depart my previous schools." he said, changing the topic. "schools?" I asked. "yeah, my dad work makes us move everytime." he said. oh no, he's going to leave me. "but don't worry, my dad retired and we stay here for good." He said. I sighed in relieve. "No matter what, i will always be with you." He said and hugged me tightly. "even at 2am?" I asked as i look him in the eyes. "even at 2am." He said. We hugged again.

"Let's go in before we get into trouble." Anthony said. I don't wanna go back inside. "I'm here." We walk back in the school. I wanted to faint. Anthony linked our fingers together. All eyes was on us at the moment, everything was is slow motion.

"oh my god, sarah. i was so worried." Lauren hugged me immediately. "I'm fine." I smiled weakly. "Payton is throwing a party tonight. You coming?" Lauren asked. Apart of me didn't want to but i have to get shits out of my head. "I'll go." I smiled. "Yes!" Lauren exclaimed. "Well see you girls later." Anthony said. We said our goodbyes and walk to class.

Fuck i can't stop thinking about Anthony. Of course everyone was whispering and glaring at me. I don't really care now.

-school ended-

"Mom?" I said as i kicked my shoes. "Kitchen!" I heard my mom exclaimed. I walk to the kitchen and sit by the bar. "Any plans for tonight?" My mom asked. "Yeah, I'm going to a party." I said. "Finally! You should go out more honey." Mom said. I seldom went out after dad died.

"your favorite. mac and cheese." Mom said serving me. "thanks mom." I smiled.

Its been a long time since i went to a party. I don't even know what to wear. I stared at my closet. "not this... not this..." i said making a mess. i sighed as i look at the clothes on the floor. I finally found the right dress. Or i thought so.

I'm wearing this:

Its been a long time i saw myself in this kind of things

Its been a long time i saw myself in this kind of things. I took a look in my mirror. Not bad for a comeback. I grab a silver purse that match with my outfit and went downstairs.

"oh my god, sarah! you look so beautiful." Mom exclaimed. "thank you mum." I smiled widely. "my girl is  growing up." Mom said as a tear fell from her eye. "aw mom. don't cry." I said wiping it. Then, we heard a honk from outside. "That's my ride." I said. "Take care." Mom said. I waved her and walk to Lauren's car.

I drive but im kinda scared to drive now because of my dad's tragedy where he died of car crash. I never forget that tragedy.

"mamí you look great!" Lauren exclaimed as i get into her car. "you too, laur." I chuckled. "to the party we go." Lauren said. We jam to some tik toks songs. I don't play tiktok but its not my fault that the songs are sick.

We arrived at Payton's house. Holy shit, it was big. He must be so loaded. The house was full of people. Some familiar faces and don't. The music was blasting from inside. Me and Lauren walked in together.

"Lauren! Sarah! Fancy seeing you here." Payton greeted us. "you too payt." I laughed. "Go get your asses at the dancefloor and some drink." He said. Me and Lauren nod and walk to the bar.

"two shots please." Lauren said. I drink a cup and feel the heat was forming in my neck. "champagne please." a familiar women voice appeared from my right. great its cynthia again.

"oh hey, betts. fancy seeing you here. thought this wasn't your scene. you look great but sadly, no date?" She laughed. I saw Lauren's face was about to bite Cynthia. "Apparently, Cynthia. She's with us." Anthony appeared all of a sudden with an unfamiliar guy.

They get us out of there. "thanks." I said. still annoyed of Cynthia. "what are you doing here, Anthony? Anddddd who is this guy over here?" lauren said, as she looks at Anthony's mutual with dazzling eyes. "oh i came for fun. this is my cousin." he said. "Ryan Reeves." he introduced himself. "what are you doing now, Ryan?" Lauren asked. Oh god. "I'm studying at Willow Hill University. Medic." He said. Lauren nudged my elbow, sign that she's fangirling.

"We should leave them alone." Anthony whispered in my ears. I nod and followed Anthony.

"You look really stunning by the way." He said. "Th-thanks. You look good too." I blushed. So hard. We were talking about random stuff while enjoying some champagne you know. Suddenly, a slow song was on.

"may i have this dance, princess sarah?" Anthony asked. "you may." I chuckled. "You're so unpredictable, Anthony. First, parties and second you can dance?!" I laughed. "I should say you haven't know the real me yet, Betts." He smirked.

Meanwhile...
chase's pov
I was dancing with Cynthia. Trust me i didn't enjoy it. My eyes were lock at Sarah. She is dancing with a guy that i DON'T know?! Blood was boiling inside me. "hey, cyn. do you know who's that guy?" i asked cynthia. "that guy who's dancing with the loser?" Cynthia asked me. "She have a name ok?!" I snapped. "Of course she does. Its Anthony. The new guy." Cynthia rolled her eyes. "I need fresh air." I said and walk away. What is happening to me!?

Sarah's pov
"thanks for tonight and the ride, AntBear." I smiled. "nah its fine. its late so why not." he said. I waved and he drive away. That was some hot date party i could say. I did have fun.

I walk into the house, welcomed with complete silence. But then, i heard some chatting voicr from the kitchen. "mom?" i whisper. no answer. i saw my mom was on the phone talking. I can't believe my ears. "mom." I exclaimed. "honey, i can explain." Mom said.

1209 words

author's note/- hope you enjoy this chapter. it soooooo long. i kinda enjoy writing this. btw this story was inspired by a story in Episode. Tell me if you're playing that game in the comments! i love y'all.