do you trust me?

sarah's pov
"do you love him?" Lauren asked. "Of course i do.. i guess." I shrugged. "This isn't a guessing game, Sarah." Lauren said. "I know but, i don't know my feelings for him." I said. "Now tell me, what do you like on Chase." Lauren said, paying attention to me.

"well, he's kind. and he cares about me and the people surrounding him. he loves me i guess. when i hug him, it felt like its just us in this world you know. i felt so safe in his arms like nothing could keep us apart." I said. "you do love him, sarah." Lauren nod. "I guess i do." I smiled.

-skip time-
"please complete your assignments and hand in by tomorrow. class dismiss." Mr. Brown said. As me and Lauren walk to the door, Chase wrap me in his arms. "Hello there." He smiled. "Hey." I startled. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I lied. I lied to Chase too much oh my fucking god. "Alright then." He shrugged.

Then, me, payton, chase and lauren walk to the cafeteria since its lunchtime. Payton and Lauren were walking in front of me and Chase. "Hey you wanna have fun?" Chase whispers in my ears, giving me shivers to my spines. "Oh you wish, Hudson." I jokingly pushed him. "Not that fun, but you know. Lets get out of this place." Chase said as he grab my wrist gently and we walk against the direction to the cafeteria.

"How bout' payt and laur, chase?" I asked. "They'll be fine. I told Payt." He shrugged. "Told what?" I asked. "I'm bringing you out today." He said as we creep to his car. "The teachers will caught us skipping." I said in worry. "Do you trust me?" He asked. After about 2 minutes of thinking, "Fine." I said as we hop into the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He winked. "Ugh don't do that." I laughed.

"talking to the moon... tryna get to you. and hope you're the other side, talking to me too! or am i a fool? who sits alone. talking to the moon." I sang, as i caught Chase's jaw drop. "Why is your face like that?" I laughed. "You're an amazing singer what the heck." Chase amazed. "I sang once or twice during tour." I blushed.

Five minutes later...
"We're here." Chase said as he park in the basement of the shopping mall. "What exactly we're doing here?" I asked. "Prom is the day after tomorrow. Lets get some dresses and suits." Chase said. "Chase." I sighed. "All on me." He smiled. "The dresses is gonna be hundreds, Chase. No." I shook my head. "Please, let me do this." He said as he looked into my eyes. "Alright." I sighed.

"So what color should we wear?" I asked. "Up to you." Chase said. "How about purple? Its my favorite colour." I smiled. "It is mine too." Chase smiled. "See, its like i get to know you better before we rush things." He said. I smiled and we keep looking for dresses.

Then my phone buzzed. Its a text from Payton.

payt: how was everything w chase😏?
me: shut up
me: we're just hanging out.
payt: the point of he invited u out was to get to know u better before you both rush into a relationship
payt: he don't want to rush things with u.
me: so do i
payt: most importantly, he loves u sarah.
me: i love him too.

"Hey, who are you texting?" Chase suddenly came. "Oh payton. He just checking us up." I giggled. "Lets try on these dresses now i guess?" Chase said referring to the dresses we choose earlier. "No, i wanna surprise you with what I'm wearing. Get out so i can choose." I said. "But-" Chase said. "Not buts chasey. Get out." I pushed him outside. He gave me the money and i paid for the dress.

"you done?" He asked as i walk out of the store. i nod and smile. suddenly my smile turned into a frown. "what's wrong? let me guess." Chase acted like he was thinking. "You're hungry." He said. I nod and smiled like a kid. "Lets ge McDonald's!!" I exclaimed. "Alright alright. Chill." Chase laughed.

liked by cynthiaparkerrr, avani and 682, 826 others

xlilhuddy- say that u love me.
tagged: itssarahhh
comments:

itssarahhh- i wuv u
xlilhuddy- yay
username- omg parents
username1- omg they're together
username2- holyyyy shitttttt

username3- aren't they on a break or something?
hater- thought they broke up😜
username4- cynthia is so much better than her.
deleted by xlilhuddy.

avani- look at u two🤧!!
avani- fav power couple
xlilhuddy- awh
itssarahhh- luv ya bebe💕

madimonroe- i need to meet u two now!!
itssarahhh- yes pls

laurenxo- i was worried sick u two
laurenxo- was supposed to get mad but
laurenxo- y'all stole my heart with this shit.
itssarahhh- im scared lol
xlilhuddy- and we oop-
username9- chase is turning into a vsco guy. damn

itspaytonnn- give me the ice creams😔
xlilhuddy- too late big guy.

jadenhossler- adopt me pls
xlilhuddy- son
itssarahhh- son
jadenhossler- parents😃

"where to next, hudson?" i asked. "you'll see." he smiled. we finished the ice cream and take a walk.

"I'm tired." I sighed. "Get on back." Chase said. I wrap my arms on his back while he grab my thighs tight. we ran to the field nearby. "Chase slow down." I laughed. "You didn't say the magic word." He laughed and started to run. At that moment, i forget about everything. Cynthia, Anthony even myself.

"so how was today?" Chase asked as we're stargazing now behind his car. "it was a blast." i giggled.

chase's pov
"It was a blast." She giggled. Damn that giggle can fucking turn someone on. Not the right time, Chase. Be patient. I look at her while she was amazed by the stars, the reflection of the stars in her eyes, the wind blew her hair back. Every inch of her is perfect.

As she rubs her arms, "here." I wrap her with my jacket. "Thanks." She smiled. That smile too. "I love you, Sarah and nothing will change that nor anyone. I don't want to rush things because-" i said as Sarah put her index finger on my lips. "Shh. I love you too. And I'm ready." She said.

As we both lean, we kissed. It felt like it was forever. Just us, no one else.

1123 words.

author's note:- is this cute or whaaa? pls vote then, I'll update sooner than u know *wink* and holy shit we're almost at 1k readers! Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. love y'all!!