cupcake

sarah's pov
i woke up to the sound of beeping machines. as i groaned, mum immediately rushed towards me. "cha-chase." the first thing i said was his name. "he's not here honey." mom said. "where is he?" i asked in worry. "he is in the other room. resting. you should too." mom said, motioning me to lay back again.

"I'm gonna get you something to eat okay?" Mom said as she walks to the door. I nodded slowly. Thoughts were running round my head. "why did he do this all for me? is what he said is true? he loves me? out of all people, me? why me?" I thought. Suddenly someone burst in, interrupting my thoughts. Its Chase.

"Sarah!" He rushed towards me. "Chase, you shouldn't be here. You should rest. You look pale, Chase." I said. "I just want to see if you're okay." He panted. "I'm fine, Chase. Thank you for all of this." I smiled. "Anything to get you back." He smiled. "And-" he about to continue talking until mum walked in.

"Chase! Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Mom gasped as he saw Chase standing next to my bed, holding my hand. "i just want to make sure that she's safe and fine." He smiled at mom. "well thank you to your blood." mom said as she facing against us, making drinks.

"And, i heard you said i love you too." Chase whispered. I immediately turned red and say nothing. "Honey, are you fine? You look red." Mom said as she walks to us, bringing two cups of hot cocoa. "ye-yeah. i am to-totally fine." I stuttered. Mom looked at me and Chase weirdly. While we were talking, the doctor came in.

"Congratulations, the translation went smoothly and there will be no harm to Mr. Chase. You both can discharge tomorrow and continue schooling." The doctor smiled. "Thanks, doctor." I smiled back. He nod and walk away.

After a while thinking, i decided to post on Instagram. My followers deserve an explanation after what happened. "Are you sure you gonna do it?" Chase asked. "Yes, Chase." I nod. I took a deep breath and click on the button says "post"

 I took a deep breath and click on the button says "post"

liked by avani and 207, 826 others.
itssarahhh- hey guys! a few weeks ago i almost committed suicide because of some stuff has been going on in my life at the moment. firstly, me and Anthony broke up. NOT because me cheating on him but he cheated on me. Secondly, i am not dating anyone. Chase is just a good friend of mine. He's been there for me literally everytime and i am thankful for that. If not because if him, I'll be dead meat right now. I was in the hospital due to a large amount of blood loss. And Chase has been donating his for me. I also wouldn't be here because of you guys' support, my gurls avani, lauren and madi. i love y'all to death, angels💕.
tagged: xlilhuddy
comments:

xlilhuddy- 💜
itssarahhh-💜💜
username- literally parents💕
username- good friend my ass.

itspaytonnn- love u bestie
jadenhossler- aw, love you boo.
itssarahhh- love you both more.

avani- luv you bebe💕
me- i love u more bebe💘
username- bebes😩

laurenxo- i cried.
laurenxo- ily wifey.
itssarahhh- aw, ilyt wifey <3

madimonroe- i love you💖
itssarahhh- i love you too💕

username- aw, we love you sar!
username- such a strong human being
username- we're always here for you.
itssarahhh- thanks guys <3

luvanthony- we need to talk.

username- tea^
username- "good friend"
username- i cried and i am mad in the same time. relate?
itssarahhh- relate.

cynthiaparkerrr- why didn't you die.
deleted
username- is it just me or y'all see that comment?
username- i saw it😳.
load more comments.

"I'm glad you did it, Sar." Chase said, still holding my hand. "Me too, Chasey." I smiled. "Not a nicknameeee." He groaned. "Chasey. I like it." I laughed. "Ugh, i don't." He groaned again. "Its cute." I chuckled. "I'll call you cupcake then." He said. I stayed there in silence as my dad used to call me cupcake.

"Sarah? Are you okay?" He asked as he touched my other hand. "Ye-yeah." I flinched. "Why? What happened?" He asked. "Its just, cupcake reminds me of my dad who used to call me that." I said, avoid an eye contact. "Sarah- I'm so sorry-" he apologized but i cut him off. "Its fine. I love it." I smiled at him. "cupcake it is." Chase smirked.

After a while, playing and joking around. me and chase both got tired. Chase ended up sleeping on my stomach. As i was about to fell asleep too, i ruffle his hair which is really fluffy. "Damn, what has this guy done to me? Why me? " I whisper under my breath. Not long after that, i fell asleep.

Chase's pov
I woke up suddenly at 2 in the morning as i realized i was sleeping on Sarah's stomach. That just can cause her uncomfortableness. I looked at her beautiful bare face and removed a strand of hair that was closing her right eye. "Damn, what has this girl done to me? Why me?" I muttered quietly.

918 words.
author's note:- i am back for a bit. i typed this thru my phone guys, show some love lol. all i can say is that this chapter is fun and cute. hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote!! i love y'all.