i want you

sarah's pov
"Here me out." Chase said as he pinned me on the wall. "Chase you're too-" i said looking down. "Too what Betts? Too close?" He smirked. "Listen, Sarah. I love you. I want you more than anything in this damn world. I want you to be mine, only mine. You showed me the other side of the world, Betts" he whispered in my ears. I froze as he leaned, surprisingly i leaned too.

We kissed passionately. I can feel the desire, the want in Chase's lips. "Chase-" i said, catching my breath. He stopped and looked at me. "I want you too. So bad." I pleaded. He smirked and we went to his room.

(smut warning💦)
a/n: this is my first smut so don't @ me. used to be a god's child. here goes nothing.
Chase lock the door behind him without breaking the kiss. As his tongue slid into my mouth asking for entrance, i let him. He started to open his top and mine.

We brought it to the bed. He leaves hickeys here and there. As he suck on my neck. "Cha-chase." I moaned in pleasure. "Oh you're mine. All mine." He sighed, locking my hands beside me. He move to my lower part, leaving hickeys on my belly. He started to open my pants. "Chase." I said bringing him up to my face. "I never-" i startled. "You never did this before?" He asked. I nod. "Its fine, I'll be gentle." He smirked then continue to slid down his pants.

"We can stop if you want t-" chase said but i shut him up. "shut up. i want it." I said. Chase tear up the condom packet and put it on. "Here we go." Chase entered. I moaned so hard. "Shush baby. Lauren and Payton might hear us." Chase kissed me. As he going in deeper slowly every minute. "Chase-im gonna." I sighed. I cummed so did Chase.
(end of smut)
a/n: i am so sorry if its bad lmao. forgive me people. idk why i did that.

He plopped down beside me. "That was amazing." Chase said. "Yeah." I said facing him as he pulled me closer. "I am so glad that i was your first." He smiled, playing with my hair. I smiled back. "I love you, Chase." I burried my head into his chest. "I-i love you too." He startled.

Chase's pov
"I love you, Chase." Sarah said as she burried her face into my chest. She finally said it, hoping its real though. "I-i love you too." I said as we both fell asleep.

Next morning...
Sarah's pov
The alarm went off. I glanced at it as the sun shines directly to my eyes. Its 8am. School is starting in an hour. "Shoot." I mumbled to myself. I found myself was still naked under the sheets. "Chase." I said, trying to wake him up. "Chase!!" I shake him. "What mom." He smiled. "School is starting soon." I said in worry. "Chill." He said, finally opening his damn eyes. "We need to get ready!" I yelled as i motioned him to close his eyes as i get off of the bed. "What? I saw you totally undressed last night. Why can't again?" Chase smirked. "This isn't the right time. Now go get ready." I push him off. "Alright, bossy." Chase jokingly scoffed.

"Are you done." Chase burst into the toilet with me was doing my hair and a towel wrap on me. "CHASE WHAT THE HELL." I exclaimed in surprise. "What?" He said dumbfoundedly. "What if i was naked!?" I exclaimed again. "Well, we can do a second round." He smirked. "Oh you wish, Hudson." I walk pass him and grab any piece of clothing on the floor.

"I see you're wearing what is mine now." Chase said as he leaned on the wall watching me putting on a belt because his jeans were too big oh my god. "Yeah i don't care." I sarcastically smiled. "I would be so mad but you look good anyways." He shrugged. I wore his jeans, his shirt literally everything his because we're in his room and I can't find my clothes that i wore last night.

"We'll be late. Come on." I said dragging Chase out. "Easy there, tiger." He smirked as he drive us to school.

-skip time-
"I thought you two won't even come." Payton laughed. "We heard everything last night." Lauren and Payton whispered. Me and Chase immediately looked each other and blushed. "Lets go to class now." I changed the topic.

"How was it?" Lauren asked while Mr. Brown was lecturing. "How was what?" I acted stupid. "Oh come on. Me and Payton knew you and Chase did it last night." Lauren nudges me. "Fine we did." I sighed. "I knew it but what is actually you two are?" Lauren asked. "Firstly, y'all confirmed in social medias but doesn't acting like you both actually together then dramas came. you said he's to good to you, which means that kinda breaking things off. Then lastly, you two just had sex. What is actually you two?" She continues. "Actually, Lauren. I also don't even know." I shrugged, looking at Chase who was a few rows in front of me.

914 words.

authors note:- sorry for the bad smut 😔✊🏻. this story is getting weirder somehow. help- should i even continue? hope u love it. don't forget to vote💕.