you're my everything

a/n- i suggest you guys listen to say you won't let go by james arthur for this one. it'll give you chills i swear.

sarah's pov
"Sarah... for the first time i saw you, i knew that we will get stuck to each other one day. Seeing you with Anthony hurts me a lot until you get hurt by him. You don't deserve that. As i thought that you moved into my house, i think i could win you from Anthony. But no, you're quite a game to win. But i think i made it. I want everything of you. I don't want to make this long because the OTHERS will get bored." Chase made the crowd and me laughed. I can't help but teared. "I just wanna spend my whole life with you after school. Having kids together, go do some stupid shit and stay with each other until we're grey and old." Chase said as he stopped. He took out a small box from his pocket and opened it.

What a gorgeous ring. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes Chase yes!" I exclaimed. "We're not quite there yet." Chase suddenly said, standing up. The crowd were confused so do i. Chase took out a key. "What's that for?" I asked. "I get you and I into the same college, the one you always wanted to go in. Yales. And we're gonna live together." Chase said. NO FUCKING WAY. Without hesitation, i jumped into his arms.

"Thank you so much!" I cried. "Anything for you baby." Chase said. "Awhhhh" the crowd sighed. "Lets dance!!" The dj yelled and put on some great jams to dance to.

a/n- for this part, i suggest you to listen to Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra or Imagination by Shawn Mendes. I swear it'll leave you in tears like i did. oops.
Chase's pov
I caught myself smiling, looking at Sarah as she smiles, looking up at the fairy lights hanging down. "What are you looking at?" She chuckles. "You." I said. She blushes and look away. I put my index finger under her chin and make her to look at me. "You're my everything. Remember that." I said. She said nothing but smash her lips on mine. I don't hesitate to kiss her back. Finally mine.

liked by jadenhossler, itspaytonnn and 902,173 others

itssarahhh- forever mine💓. senior prom 2019.
tagged: xlilhuddy
comments:

xlilhuddy- im so lucky to finally call you mine
itssarahhh- i love u xx

avani- so happy for the both of u
xlilhuddy- thanks bebe
itssarahhh- luv u bebe💕

madimonroe- my babies🤧
itssarahhh- 💕💕

laurenxo- yay! finally <333!!
xlilhuddy- thanks to u🤧✊🏻

itspaytonnn- get it gurlll
jadenhossler- omg im crying.
itssarahhh- love u both😔❤️

cynthiaparkerrr- happy for the both of u!
itssarahhh- awh thanks hun xx
cynthiaparkerrr- hope I'll be an aunt soon*cough*
xlilhuddy- you will

username- omg finally
username1- have u watch their stories? chase proposed her.
username2- cutest😩
username3- ive been crying like 2 hours now.
view more comments...

liked by itssarahhh, avani and 1,372, 926 others.
xlilhuddy- here's the beginning to a new journey with my forever💜
tagged: itssarahhh
comments:

itssarahhh- to a new journey💜
itssarahhh- i love u
xlilhuddy- love you forever more
username- definitely parents^^

itspaytonnn- get itttttttttt
itspaytonnn- happy for you brother✊🏻
xlilhuddy- thanks brother.

samhurley- favesss
xlilhuddy- <3

joshrichards- photo creds me peeps.
xlilhuddy- nice shot

cynthiaparkerrr- love u both!
xlilhuddy- we love u too!

avani- better take a good care of her
madimonroe- or we'll chop ur head off hudson.
laurenxo- watch out.
itssarahhh- jesus.
xlilhuddy- damn moms. i will. jesus.

chyndrexnx- avani, laur and madi is scary jeez.
madimonroe- u bet.
username1- this is the cutest pic yet i swear.
username2- cuties
username3- i cried bye-
username4- im crying again. bye people.
view more comments...

690 words.

author's note:- this book has came to its end. ill do a short sequel next. thank you so much for the love y'all gave for this book. please vote!! i love y'all <3