we're done

author's note:- this chapter might trigger you. it contains some bad stuff such as cutting, suicide and etc. if you're having these kind of issues please skip this chapter but if you still might wanna read it, then be my guess. enjoy!

sarah's pov
a little recap shall we?
"Anthony?" I threw the door opened. I can't believe my goddamn eyes. Anthony was under... Cynthia!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled. They stopped making out and looked at me with complete silence. "WHAT'S ALL OF THIS ANTHONY." I exclaimed as i walk towards them. He just smirked while putting his arm around Cynthia. I glared at them.

"You bitch." I threw my hands at Cynthia but Anthony stopped. "Anthony- what's all of this." I teared up. "You know what Sarah. You're too emo to even please me. You're such a waste of time, space and me myself. All you think was yourself, you selfish brat. And also did i mention you cheated too? You're with Chase right? Well, run to him. You're such a useless piece of shit. Get lost." Anthony snapped. "Did i heard that right? This isn't you Anthony." I said in disbelief. "told you to watch your back." Cynthia smirked. "we're done." I cried as i run away.

I don't know where I'm running but, anywhere was better than facing reality right now. I heard the girls were calling me. Apparently, i immediately can't hear them no more.

⚠️trigger warning⚠️
After about 5 minutes i ran, i stopped as i wanted to catch my breath. I sat by a bench and crying myself out. My phone started to ring a hundred times. I didn't bother at all. Anthony's words keep replaying in my head. I wanted to end it all. I look around there was a bridge nearby. I decided to walk there and end everything.
end of trigger warning⚠

Chase's pov
I sense something is not right. I can't put what is not right but there must be something. I've been pacing the room about 15 minutes now until Lauren called me.

"Ch-chase." She startled through the phone. "Lauren, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine but Sa-sarah." She said. It sounded like she's been running. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" I yelled. "She ran away. I will tell you the whole thing later but right now she's nowhere to be found. We lost her." She explained. "Where y'all at." I asked, grabbing my coat. "Anthony's place." Lauren said. "Be there in 10" i said before we hung up. I grab my keys and left the house without any word said.

Oh god please keep Sarah safe. Please don't let anything happen to her. I need her. That thought kept replaying in my head. My heart can't stop beating so fast, my palms are all sweaty.

Finally i arrived, i saw Avani, Lauren and Madi standing by the car parking. "what the hell happened." I asked as i get out of the car. them three tell me the whole story. "THAT SON OF A BITCH." I exclaimed as i wanted to burst into Anthony's house. "Chase, we don't have time for that. Sarah can be anywhere. She might be in danger!" Madi snapped at me. She's right. "I'll go there and you guys go there." I said as i will be going to the park area while them three girls will be searching at the neighborhood.

I wander around the park in about 10 minutes now. I can feel that she's close. Its started to rain and its getting heavy. "Oh god. Not now please. Not now." I thought as i satrted to wander everywhere AGAIN until i saw a small woman figure standing by a broken bridge. I walk closer and i realize it was Sarah.

"SARAH-NO SARAH." I ran to her. She looked at me emotionless. She was very pale yet beautiful. "Ch-chase what are you doing here?" She startled. She was cold too. She took another step in front to jump. "SA-SARAH. NO. LOOK AT ME." i exclaimed. "go home cha-" she can't even finish her words as she fainted and almost was taken by the water. Gladly i was fast enough to catch her.

I carried her into the car and wrap her with my coat. "Hang on. We're going home." I said. I told Avani and the girls that we'll meet at my house. I drive as fast as i could. I can't lose her, not now.

I pulled up and carried Sarah out immediately. I knocked on the door aggressively. "Ch-chase." Mom said as she opens the door. I didn't bother for a moment. I immediately brought Sarah upstairs.

"CHASE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED." Loretta burst in. "Aunty-we can explain it." Avani panted. While they talk outside, i called the doctors. "Yeah, thank you." I hung up.

"Loretta, im so sorr-" i apologize to her. "no chase. thank you so much. my daughter would be dead if it wasn't you who found her." Loretta smiled weakly. "The doctors will be here in a few minutes." I smiled back. "you did a good thing, son." mom hugged me from behind.

"we'll visit Sarah tomorrow." Madi said. We all nod as the three girls went back home. "You should change, Chase. You'll catch a cold. I'll change Sarah." Loretta said. I nod as i wanted to walk out but Loretta pulled me into a hug. "Thanks again, Chase. I know i can see you and Sarah together." She whispered. I nod awkwardly.

1000 words.

author's note:- if this isn't the most cutest yet the saddest chapter for you, idk what chapter is. i cried while writing this so pls show some love and vote! and maybe comment what fan fiction you want next example like josh richards, sam hurley, noen eubanks, payton moormeier. btw, i just watch a yt video of payton surprising his mom. Its the cutest thing. i love y'all!