i love you

chase's pov

"good morning." i greeted Sarah as soon as she woke up. "morning." she smiled. that smile mhm, i missed that. "they just sent in some breakfast. you should eat."I said, pointing at bowl of porridge on the table in front of her. "i don't feel like eating." she shook her head. "you need to eat, Sarah. you'll be more worse." i said, convincing her to eat. she sits still there, looking straight to the food. "here" i said, pointing a spoon of porridge towards her. "chase you do know, i have hands right?" i chuckled. "i know but you won't eat." he shrugged. "fine." i gave up and eat. 

"chase, promise me we'll be painting war again." Sarah said out of the blue. "i promised." i hold her hand. we continue to joke around. "we should really have a fortnite match you know?" she smirked. "i will totally win." she continued. "not with me." i smirked back. 

sarah's pov

while chase was out to get some stuff for me, someone bursts in. the only person i don't want to see. Anthony Reeves. he immediately grab my hand. "sarah, let me explain. that was a misunderstanding. all of it was. Cynthia told me that you make out with Chase, so i thought-" he cried. "you believed her, more than me?" i asked in disbelief. "i am so sorry. i should've listen to you." he cried again. "we can start a new life. forget all of this. i miss you babygirl." he begged as he grip my wrist even more tight. "anthony- let me go. you're hurting me." i winced in pain. "not until you said yes, baby." he said.

"ANTHONY!" i heard chase yelled from the door. "let her go." chase said sternly. "what are you doing here, chase?" anthony laughed. "fuck off already." he laughed again. i winced again. "I SAID LET HER GO." chase said, throwing a punch onto Anthony's face. Then, securities started to rush in and brought Anthony out. "you will get it back, hudson." Anthony yelled as he was being dragged out. 

author's note;- i suggest you to listen to 'two of us' by Louis Tomlinson. it'll make you more feel a few part after this aight? just a suggestion lol. 

"are you okay?" chase asked me. "i'm fine, just my wrist. are you okay?" i asked him. "yeah." he nod as he scanned my wrist. "Mr. Hudson , Mrs. Betts. if you're ready. we can start the blood transition?" a doctor knocked the door. "we're ready." Chase said. I am not ready at all. mostly i am not ready to lose Chase, although we're nothing. I stayed silence until our families and friends barged in. 

"baby, are you okay? we saw Anthony." mom exclaimed as she walk in. "i'm fine. chase was here." i smiled at him. he smiled back. "we're going to start the blood transition anytime soon." Chase said. "you'll be fine." mom said. "you both will." Tamora said as she hugged her son. "we love you, Sarah." Lauren, Avani and Madi hugged me. "i love ya'll too." i smiled as we apart. 

"are you both ready?" the doctor walked in. Chase nodded while i just avoid anybody's eye contact. our families and friends walk out of the room, leaving me and chase with the doctors and nurses. 

as i lied on the bed and chase was still standing beside me. "just to tell you both again. this will be risk for Mr. Hudson." the doctor said. I looked at chase with 'please don't do this' look. "its going to be fine okay?" chase kissed my forehead and walk towards a bed that was served for him beside me. we hold hands. 

the doctors on the machines and i already can feel liquids rushing into my body. i also heard whining sounds from chase. "cha-chase." i said as i tilt my head towards him. "its fine." he smiled weakly. heck he looks so pale. he started to blink rapidly, its like he was passing out. "chase. stay with me please." i begged as a tear slid down my cheeks. "its okay. i love you Sarah." he smiled as his eyes were slowly shut. "chase. chase wake up. its not funny." i cried. "i love you too. i said it, chase. please wake up." i cried more. "Miss Betts, please stop moving." a nurse said tried to keep me calm. its not working.

i cried as i remembered some memories of chase's and I. yes maybe he is not over all a good guy but he is changing, i believe it. "please let chase be safe." i mumbled to myself as my eyes were slowly shut too. 

829 words. 

author's note: two words, i cried. that's it. oh yeah, happy national single day!! welp, i am single too lmfao sooo yeah. have a good day, good night where ever you are. hope you enjoy this kinda emotional chapter. don't forget to vote. love ya'll.