you've got to be kidding me!

sarah's pov
"please give me a few more weeks, Mr. Gerald." mom begged. "i don't have enough money to pay the rent." Mom said. "No don't get my daughter into this?!" She said again. What?!

"Mom. What the heck?" I exclaimed. "honey, i can explain." She begged. "Why didn't you say? I could do part time jobs. And don't you have a part time job to beside your salary of being a nurse?" I asked. "I was 4 months back honey, i used all of that money to pay your dad's bills. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I don't want you to have a childhood like mine. You're in the term at where you should go out and have fun." Mom broke down. "awh mom, i wished i knew. i know what you did for is for my best. we'll think of this together okay?" I said, hugging my mom.

"You should go rest now honey." Mom said, wiping her tears. "You too." I said and i went upstairs. It was a really tiring day.

Next day...
Although im tired, i still don't get the perfect sleep. I was thinking about how to help mom. I sighed and get ready for school. You maybe thought I'll wear cute mini skirts, crop tops today aren't you? But no, I'm wearing an oversized hoodie and some sweats.

"jesus christ. honey you scared me." my mom surprised looking at me. probably the hair. "yeah. morning." I shrugged. "holy Christ, Sarah. What the hell happened?" Lauren shocked as she walk in from the back door. "I'll tell you while we walk." I said. "take care honey." Mom said. I sighed.

"you look so dead." Lauren said. "In fact I am." I snapped. "Chill, what happened?" She asked. I told her everything while coughing and sneezing a lot. "awh, sar. we'll think of it together. I'll help. But for now, are you sure you're okay?" Lauren said as i look more pale. "i wish." I said.

Finally we arrived at school. I saw Anthony leaning on my locker. Suddenly i felt my knees were weak as i walk to my lockers. I almost fell but Anthony get me. "woah, are you okay?" He asked. "I will be." I sighed.

"jesus, sa-ra. i thought you were one of the drug dealer." Cynthia laughed. "fuck off, cynthia." Anthony said. I have no energy to even talk. Cynthia scoffed and walk away. "Let me walk you to class." Anthony offered. "Well then, see you two later." Lauren said. I waved Lauren and we walk to class

I slam my ass on the chair and rested my body on the table. Anthony put his palm on my forehead. "you're having cold." Anthony said. "I'll be fine." I cough. Anthony stayed beside me for the two classes.

Not a split second Anthony's eyes left me. "you really should focus more on Mr. Andrew you know." I whispered. He chuckled lightly.

Time flew so fast, school ended. i leave the class immediately. are you kidding me? its raining? I don't even have any ride. I guess rain it is. I was about to go through the rain until the jock, Chase stopped me.

"hey gorgeous. you won't go through the rain right? you already look sick." He said. "why do you care Chase." I rolled my eyes. "Actually, Chase. She's with me." Anthony appears suddenly with his hand around my waists. "o-oh." Chase said with a pinch of hurt in his eyes. "Babe, what are you doing talking to these losers." Cynthia came rolling her eyes at me and Anthony. Anthony lose his patience and almost punch Cynthia. "no, ant. lets go home." I said dragging him to his car.

"Anthony, you need to calm down." I said. "I can't. She's treating you like shit." He said in frustrated. The whole ride was silent as heck.

"well, see you tomorrow princess." He smiled. "you too. Thank you for the ride." I smiled back. "No way I'll let you go through the rain." He said. I was about to walk in but Anthony called me. "SARAH!" He exclaimed. "yes?" I turned around. He went out of his car go through the rain and stand in front of me under my umbrella. He grab the umbrella and stand in front of me closer.

"uhm Anthony..." i startled. "sarah. i like you. like like you." He said. "i-i like you too Ant." i blushed. "really?" he asked. I kissed his lips. "does that answer your question?" I laughed. He kiss me again. "well, see you tomorrow." He smiled. "you too." I said, ruffling his wet hair.

I closed the door and lean against it. Oh My God. Anthony fucking Reeves just asked me out. "mhm." mom coughs. "oh mom-i don't see you there." I laughed awkwardly. "i saw that." she said. "finallyyyyyy." Mom hugged me. "um ok." I said awkwardly.

"i have some good news too." Mom said as we apart. I raised my eyebrow. "i found a place for us to live." mom said. "that's great!" i exclaimed. "its my old friend's place. We will live under the same roof. I work for her as her main assistant." she said. "that's great!" I said happily. "She have a son who's about your age. he went to the same school as you i think." Mom said. "who?" I asked. "Hudsons Family." Mom said. "WHAT?! HUDSON? LIKE IN CHASE HUDSON?! THE JOCK OF THE SCHOOL. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! This is the moment where i wanted to die for good." I thought. "Sarah? Are you okay?" Mom asked. "yeah. I'm good. Totally fine." I said running upstairs.

"This is not fine." I sighed as i slammed the door and leaning against it. I decided to let it out to Lauren. I have to get it off my chests. I facetime Lauren.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU'RE GOING TO SATY WITH CHASE FUCKING HUDSON?!" Lauren exclaimed. "Not so loud, Laur." I shush her up. "i guess i will be." I shrugged.

1012 words

author's note:- and i oop- i hope you enjoy this chapter. its kinda long but i can't help but writing long chapters lmao. kill me. what's it like to stay at Chase's place. find out. i love y'all!