yeah, i do like her

chase's pov

this is all my fault. "chase- where is she?" lauren, avani and madi arrived. "she's in the ward, the doctors is checking her up."i said pacing in the hallway. "what the hell happened?" madi asked. "she cutted-" i broke down. "what?! i thought she stopped?!" Lauren exclaimed. "she did this before?"i widened my eyes at the three of them. "another story for another time." lauren said. "have you told Loretta?" avani asked. "Loretta and my mom is on their way back home." i nodded. 

A while later, the doctors and nurses came out. "how is she?"i asked as the doctor came out. "she lose a lot of blood and she is also stress. for now she's in come for a few days while we're searching for someone who is her blooded type and willing to donate it to her. she is fine for now." he said. "oh no." Madi gasped. "can we see her?" i asked. "yes, you may." he smiled. without any hesitation, i barged in.

There she is. laying on the white sheeted bed looking very lifeless. i removed a strand of hair that was covering her eyes. "you like her, do you?" Lauren asked. "i-i don't know." i startled. "how it feels like? to be around or with her?" Avani asked. "honestly, it feels so damn right. she makes me show the other side of me. i never care about someone this much. its like i want her to be safe and always on my watch. what anthony did really pisses me off. she deserve the universe. she makes me happy, every inch of her is beautiful." i said everything out while linking my fingers with hers. "you like her, chase." Madi smiled at me. "i-yeah i do like her." i smiled back to Sarah. "but don't tell her that." i said, glaring at the three girls. "why can't" Avani looked at me confusingly. "she hates me now." i said. 

"Sarah?-" Loretta said as she was standing by the door with my mom. "oh baby-" she said, looking at her lifeless daughter. "what happened?" Loretta asked, looking at me. "we're going to school now. we'll leave you al-"Lauren said as the girls were following her from the back. "wait!" i stopped them. "before you all leave, i wanna tell you why is sarah here." i said.

"this may makes you all hate me especially you Loretta. The reason she's here is because of me, not just Anthony. I bullied her in school, like terribly bullied her. i put my reputation first, i don't want my reputation to drop just because i live under the same roof  as the school's loser. i treated her so bad in school.i even drop her at the bus stop everyday just because i will be shy coming to the school with a loser. i call her names and shit but in the same time, i think i might fall for her. no matter how bad i treated her. she still makes me the happiest guy. she makes me show the other side of me that people don't see. people only see me as the douche, jock of the school who gets what he wants but Sarah. She's different. She's the one who saw the other me first.i walked in the room this morning to check on her and suddenly she just mad at me. I am so sorry." i said.

"YOU SAID SHE'LL BE IN GOOD HANDS!THAT'S A LIE TOO?" Loretta yelled at me. "no! i want her to be safe. i have change because of her. i want her to be safe more than anything in this world." i cried. The girls shooked their heads and left. "Lauren- please. i know you believe me that i am changing right?" I cried as Lauren looked at me. "believed, chase." she said the walk away. "we'll talk about this later." mom said bringing Loretta with her. 

"you believe me right?" i said, looking at Sarah. 

flashback...

"unicorns? really?" i laughed at Sarah as she's painting . "what? you're too tough to believe that unicorns are real?" sarah glared at me. "you believe that horse do exist?" i asked. "firstly, its a unicorn chase. secondly, of course i do. you don't?" she asked me back. "do you believe that i'm changing because of only person?" i asked out of the blue. she looked at me curiously. "i do apparently." she smiled. i caught myself smiling to that.

"you done?" she asked. i nod and we showed her our paintings. i painted her. "cha-chase." she startled. "what things you don't believe, betts?" i asked. "hmmm." she said, walking towards me. " i can't believe that you paint better then me." she laughed and bop my nose with the red paint. "oh, i'm gonna get you back betts!" i laughed and chase her around the house.

end of flashback...

"wake up and i'll promise we will beat each other again in painting." i laughed. "i miss you." i layed my head beside her. suddenly, i know what am i going to do. 

906 words.

author's note;- not gonna lie that i cried writing this while listening to breakup jams. bro- i am reading a sam hurley fanfic and it made me cry at 2am bruh. its literally the cutest shit ever. but hey this chapter is cute though right? do you really believe that chase is changing? hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote. i love ya'll!