yeah, we've met

sarah's pov
"I'm having a dinner tonight with the Hudsons." I said to Anthony. I told him all about the moving to Chase's house. "Make sure its a friendly one. I'll beat the shit out of him if he touches you." Anthony warned. "Babe, chill. I'll be fine." I chuckled. "Well, see you tomorrow, princess." Anthony waved. "you too." I peck his cheeks.

"there you are! where were you?" Mom exclaimed as i walked in. "I was having some food with Anthony." I said. "now now. go get ready or we'll be late." mom said pushing me towards my room. "fine fine fine. chill. no pushing." I said, closing the door. damn mom's excited.

what to wear. not to open because aha its Chase Hudson but i have nothing to wear.

After 1 hour searching for something to wear, i finally getting ready.
my outfit:

its the best that i can do? i put up a messy bun, some touch ups to my face so i won't look like a woman who didn't slept for fucking days and we're done! "dear, are you ready? the uber is gonna arrive any minute

its the best that i can do? i put up a messy bun, some touch ups to my face so i won't look like a woman who didn't slept for fucking days and we're done! "dear, are you ready? the uber is gonna arrive any minute." Mom knock the door. right on time. "I'll be down in 2." I said. I grab my purse and take a last look of myself in the mirror. I actually look decent.

"oh honey, you look very pretty." Mom said. "thank you mom." I smiled. A second later, the uber pulled up in front of my house. He drove us to the Hudsons.

I don't know why but butterflies were currently shouting inside my stomach. I decided to post on Instagram for a moment.

liked by xlilhuddy and 207,273 others

itssarahhh- mama took this💙.
comments:
luvanthony- hello there gorgeous
luvanthony- mineeee
itssarahhh- ily antbear❤️

laurenxo- go off
laurenxo- what a queen
laurenxo- what in the actual fuck sis
itssarahhh- no you

luvsarahhh- anthony is a lucky guy
luvanthony- ❤️

username- 🤡clownery
username- she's not even pretty wtf.
username- what did anthony saw in her.

madimonroe- i miss you
itssarahhh- i miss you more

itspayton- bestfriend😍
itssarahhh- bestfriend❤️

load more comments...

15 minutes later...
"we're here." the driver said. i look at my front there was this fucking huge white mansion standing. they have fountains, gardens. you named it! We thanked the driver and walk out.

"Mom, are you sure its the right house?" I asked. "nonsense. of course its the right house." mom laughed. i laughed back awkwardly. someone please kill me.

Mom lightly knock the door and we're greeted by a woman. She's not that old looking. "Tamora!" Mom exclaimed and indulge the woman who i believed is Chase's mum. "Loretta! Its been a long time." The woman exclaimed back, rubbing my mom's back. "you must be Sarah. you are prettier in person." She said, hugging me. This feels weird but in the same time it feels like a new home. "thank you, Mrs. Hudson." I smiled. "oh screw that. call me Tamora." She said. I nod and we went inside.

"Dinner will be served any minute, but make yourself home first." Tamora smiled to me and mom. "This is humongous mom." I spun around. "I know right honey." Mom said in amazed.

After about 10 minutes of me wandering the living room, Tamora called us for dinner. Then, a man walked in. "I'm home!" He exclaimed. I believe its Chase's dad. "Nice to be meeting you again Loretta." He hugged mom. "you too, cole." Mom smiled. "you must be Sarah." He said. "I am." I smiled. "Cole." He shakes my hand. Why is everyone knows my name?! its scaring me!

Then, the moment that you guys have waited for. There he is, walking down the stairs. Chase Hudson. "Finally there you are! come here this instant." Tamora said calling his son. He groaned and walk into the dining area until his eyes meets mine.

"SARAH?!" He sounded shocked. "you two know each other?" Tamora asked. "N-." I was about to say no until he cutted me. "yeah we've met." Chase smirked. "Isn't she the one you always tell me about, Chase?" Tamara asked her son. He talked about me? what? Chase Hudson talks about me?! "um-no-of course not. why would i-" he shrugged. "he's denying. sit down." Tamara said.

We've chit chat quite a lot. Mostly the oldies talk about their high school years and all shit. "looks like you'll be under the same roof with me huh? can't handle much betts?" Chase whispers that sends shivers down my spine. "you know what chase? i don't really want to live with you but i have no choice." I whispered back. "aw, look. the kids are already bonding." Tamora said. "um actually." I said but once again i got cut. "yeah, we're definitely gonna be something." Chase smirked. What the fuck? What does he means by something. Oh please i rather fuck a stranger than dating this jock.

As time flies, its time to go home. "can't wait for you to move in, Loretta." Tamora hugged mom. "yeah me too." Mom hugged back. I was about to walk out when Chase held me back. "Aren't you gonna say bye to me?" He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. "Sorry Chase. Your puppy dog eyes won't work at me. Try that to Cynthia. She'll even fuck you." I snapped. He let go of my hand and i went home.

Its 12am and i can't sleep. What's new? I just wanna be 6 feet under right now, no joke. I'll be in so much trouble if I'm under the same roof as Chase. Ugh. Why its always me?

943 words.

author's note:- lmao idk why this chapter sounds really cliche. help. thanks for the 50 followers. we're smol but kewl ay. hope you enjoy this. i love y'all <3