sequel part two

a/n- thanks to -lilhuddy for giving me a few ideas for this last sequel. hope you guys enjoy it!!

2 years later...
Sarah's pov
I have given birth a baby daughter, Jane Hudson since Chase wanted it to be my second name so why not. Besides, Noah has all my features and Jane has all Chase's features. Down to the nose, the blue eyes. Everything. Noah is now 5 and Sarah is 3. We're married before Jane was born. It was unbelievable. I am Mrs. Hudson now.

"Good morning, Mrs. Hudson." Chase smirked as he turned, facing me. "Good morning." I giggled. "That giggle never fails to turn me on." Chase smirked again. "Kids are here, Chase." I laughed. Speaking of kids... Noah and Jane burst into the room and started jumping on the bed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Can we go to the beach?" Noah said as him and his little sister jumping on the bed. "Alright." Chase said. "Go get your swimming suits ready." I said as I'm putting up a bun.

"Where you going?" Chase asked. "To feed our little monsters." I laughed. Chase laughed and followed me downstairs. I made a few pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"My favwot!" Jane said as she sat by the counter. "Hey that's my place!!" Noah frowned. "Now now Noah. We don't want to be late for the beach aren't we?" Chase said. Noah shook his head and started to eat. What a father.

After eating, Noah went upstairs to get his water gun. "Mwommy. What ish a boyfwend?" Jane asked. "Um-" i gasped. Where does this little ones learned this from. "Its something you'll know when you grow up, Jane." I said. "And Jane. No boyfwend until you finish high school." Chase added. Jane looks at us curiously. "You're too precious to be broken." Chase whispers. Jane shrugged and went to get her stuff.

"Until she finishes high school? Really Chase?" I laughed. "I don't want my girls to be hurt, alright." Chase said. I grab a bag that contains my bikinis and some essentials.

"To the beach we goo!" Noah and Jane exclaimed from the back seat.

-at the beach-
"Surprise!" Our friends yelled as I went out of the car. Avani, Lauren, Madi, Payton, Jaden, Cynthia, Sam, Josh, Griffin are all here! "What the fu-" i cussed but the kids were there. "Kinda brought them here." Chase shrugged.

I hugged all of them and they're playing with Noah and Jane by the shore. "Not too far!" I exclaimed. "Okayyy" Noah yelled back. Silly kids.

liked by samhurley, cynthiaparkerrr and 777, 273 others

itssarahhh- my love ones💖
tagged: xlilhuddy
comments:

xlilhuddy- love of my life💜
itssarahhh- 💜💜💜

avani- look at noah and jane omg!
madimonroe- sweetest angels
laurenxo- cutiesssss
itssarahhh- thanks gorgeous mamas!

cynthiaparkerrr- what a cute family🤧
itssarahhh- love u mama

itspaytonnn- noah get sand into my eyes.
samhurley- noah and jane left me burried under the sand.
joshrichardsss- jane bited me for ruining her sandcastle.
xlilhuddy- that's my kiddos😎
itssarahhh- in ur face unclesss

username- this family owns my heart bye
username1- im gonna cry again brb.
username4- i went there beforeeee😳
username8- omg the cutest family🤧❤️
view more comments...

"Thanks for coming guys!" I hugged each and every one of my friends. "We'll see each other very soon again." Chase said, hugging his brothers. They went back to their hotels as they'll be going back home tomorrow. "Lets go home, mwoomy. I'm tired." Noah said as he hold my hand. "Alright lets go." I said as Chase picking Jane up.

"Uncle pawton, uncle jwosh and uncle sam were mermwaids, mommy." Jane said. "you guys burried them?" Chase asked. "Mhm"Noah nod his head laughing. "You guys get that attitude from daddy." I laughed. "Heyyyy now." Chase acted like he was offended.

We had dinner, the kids are already in their rooms. Me and Chase were watching Netflix now. Suddenly, the door bursts open. The kids running their way in.

"Kids! Aren't you supposed to be asleep by now?" I jumped in surprise. "We can't." Noah and Jane said in sync. "Why not?" Chase yawned. Jane reaches for the tv remote and switch it off. "Janeeee." I groaned. "We want stories, mommy. Daddy. pweaseee." She pleaded. They both are.

"What story?" Me and Chase asked. "How did mwommy and daddy met?" Jane asked. "Mhm how?" Noah continued.

"How mommy and daddy met?" I asked. The two little kids nod their heads. "It all started back at the end of summer..." Chase and I  started to tell them.

862 words.

author's note:- this is the end of why me! thank you so so much for supporting this book and gave it so much love. I appreciate it so much. This book went crazy lately. I still can't believe we hit 1k+ readers! That's insane. I still remember when this book there's no one to read lmfao. Thank you so so much. By the way, who wants a new book?! hit the comments up! see y'all very soon in a new book i swear. i love y'all ❤️ peace out xx
-chyn <3