pull the trigger

sarah's pov
without hesitation, i went up to the rooftop. a cold wind immediately blew towards me as i opened the rooftop door. i got chill but i ignored it.

"chase?" I called out for him. No answers. "chase, i swear if you gonna jump out and scared the shit out of me. you're dead." I joked as i still look around for him. "this isn't funny!!" I exclaimed. Suddenly a large hand figured grab me by the back and pin me by the wall. Its Anthony.

He's covering my mouth with a cloth. "Don't you dare to scream." He warned. I was terrified. "I ask you for a simple thing you don't even give me that. What's so good about Hudson? I see nothing on him that impress you." Anthony stared at me. "Look, Sarah. People fucked up, so do i. But they all get their second chance. You made me to do this. Is it that hard for you to give me second chance?" He asked. "As friends." I mumbled through the cloth. "I want more!" Anthony knock me out. Dark consumed me immediately.

chase's pov
i swear sarah is always scaring me out. "what took her so long?" Payton asked. I started to get worried. I texted and tried to call her so does Payton and Lauren.

me: sarah
me: where u at? what took u so long?
me: are u okay?
me: sarah pls. im worried.

"nothing, no replies." Lauren shook her head. No no not again. "Hey there Chase." Cynthia sat beside me started to hug and snuggles into my neck. "Not now Cynthia!" I pushed her away. "Did Sarah told us that you apologize or some?" Payton asked. "Oh she bought that? You all did? Woah! I must be a good actress." Cynthia laughed. "Where is she? I know you know something." I asked angrily. "Know what?" Cynthia kept laughing. "Where is she? Where is Sarah?" I asked again. "Oh that slut?" Cynthia laughed. Lauren slapped her hard. "I swear if something happens to her, you'll get another worse one Parker." Lauren pointed at Cynthia. "That's my girl." Payton smiled from the back.

"Fine. I saw her going to the rooftop." Cynthia said in terrified. I ran up to the rooftop and ran into nothing but cold breeze welcomed me. "is she here?!" Payton and Lauren came. "no one is here." I shook my head. "That girl is gonna get one." Lauren ran downstairs to get Cynthia i guess.

Me and Payton ran into Lauren was pining Cynthia onto the lockers. "Laur, its fine." Payton pulled Lauren away from Cynthia. "LISTEN TO ME CYNTHIA. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER, YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME." I threatened her. "WHAT DO YOU SEE ON HER, CHASE? SHE'S NOTHING BUT NO ONE. I WAS THERE FOR YOU CHASE! DON'T YOU SEE IT? I FUCKING LOVE YOU." Cynthia screamed at my face. "YEAH LOVE, PARKER. YOU USED ME FOR MY FAME. YOU LOVE ME FOR MY FAME. SARAH THOUGHT ME A LOT OF THINGS THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW. SHE THOUGHT ME THE REAL HAPPINESS, CYN. I LOVE HER. YOU DON'T LOVE ME, YOU NEVER WERE. IF YOU DO REALLY CARE FOR ME, TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK IS SARAH." I snapped and started to cry. "Fine. Me and Anthony planned all of this to get you back to me and Sarah with him. But Sarah is too head strong. She loves you." Cynthia rolled her eyes at the end. "She do?" I said. "Yes and Anthony might brought her somewhere." Cynthia shrugged. "What do you mean might?" Payton asked. "We didn't plan to kidnap Sarah." She shrugged again.

"I had enough! Text him now." Lauren exclaimed. "Jeez. Fine." Cynthia said and started to text Anthony.

cyn: where r u?
ant: with sarah finally
ant: u and hudson?

"just tell him yes and ask where is him. tell him you wanna meet him or some shit." I said. "Alright." She responded.

cyn: i am finally with chase.
ant: good.
cyn: i wanna meet u, i wanna see that bitch suffer.
ant: here *adress*

"That's middle of nowhere!" Payton exclaimed. Lauren grab and kept Cynthia's phone. "See you guys." I said rushing to my car while Payton and Lauren is calling the cops and telling the principal.

"please please please let her be fine." I kept mumbling the same words. "Not again, not now. Everything was perfect." I started to lose my mind. 20 minutes later, i arrived at the place. Lauren is right. It is middle of nowhere.

a/n:(psycho and trigger warning such as guns, and absolutely so many curse words.)

sarah's pov
"Fuck you, Anthony." I spit, trying to untie my hands. "Don't fight, baby. Everything will be fine. No one will find us here. We can start a new life. Just you and me." Anthony said, cupping my cheeks. "YOU'RE CRAZY ANTHONY! I WON'T EVER SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU. NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID!" I yelled. "Its either that or i kill Chase." He pulled my hair. "DON'T TOUCH CHASE. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE. TAKE ME INSTEAD." I cried. "Nice choice." He smirked.

He started to undress. This is it, i will spend my whole fucking life with a psycho who is gonna fuck me in a few minutes. I wish Chase is here. As i was thinking how my life will be, the door bursts opened.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER." Chase yelled. "Or what, Chase?" Anthony smirked. "You're getting arrested, Mr. Reeves." The principal walked in with some cops. "Stay away." Anthony pointed a gun towards me. "Anthony no-" Chase pleaded as he walk slowly towards me. "DON'T YOU DARE TO EVEN FUCKING MOVE." Anthony now, pointing the gun towards Chase.

"If it wasn't you. Me and Sarah will be so much happier now." Anthony yelled to Chase. "Anthony no please." I cried. "Shut up!" He yelled again. The cops is getting closer to us. Anthony pulled the trigger and tried to shoot Chase. "NO!" I exclaimed.

1036 words.

author's note:- aha cliffhanger! im sorry lmao. this chapter is kinda confusing, not gonna lie lmAo. anyways, hope u enjoy it. don't forget to vote <3. love y'all.