curiosity kills the cat

sarah's pov
day by day, weeks passed by and even months i have to freaking go to school with Chase. Like always, he'll drop me somewhere to "keep he's reputation up". Like i don't have one. Same old Chase. One second he will act like he's scared to let you go or get hurt and one second later, he don't give a single fuck about you. you know what i mean.

I would always text Anthony for a ride but he doesn't seem to bother about me quite lately. He's acting very weird. He seen every message i sent, he avoid me at schools, he skipped so many classes and even his mom told me he isn't at home that much lately. If he wasn't with me, he's with who then? Not to sound bitchy and clingy but he don't even comment on my posts! Like what the fuck.

Its weekend finally! I am so bored. This house is big, i should probably wander around. I went to the garden. There were tons of water fountains which is really beautiful. I walked around the garden for a while, you know. getting that fresh air until Lauren called me.

"heyya bubs!" She exclaimed through the phone. "hey." I said walking pass by the orchids. "remember ryan? anthony's cousin?" She asked. "yeah of course." I said. "HE ASKED ME OUT." Lauren exclaimed. "WHAT?! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU LAUR! GO GET YOUR GUY." I exclaimed back. "We decided to have a double date for dinner tonight. You and Anthony can come too." She said. "um-about that. I'll ask Anthony first." I said. "Fine by me. Hope to see you both later." Lauren said before we ended the call.

Right after the call, i texted Anthony.
me: hello bubs <3
me: ryan asked lauren out
antbear❤️: that's good ig?
me: they invited us for dinner
me: like a double date
antbear❤️: i can't go sorry. i have plans tonight
antbear❤️: im sure you'll be fine.
antbear❤️: have fun:) ly
me: lyt:)

THERE'S REALLY SOMETHING GOING ON WITH ANTHONY. now you get what i mean? "UGH!" i groaned frustratedly. I walk back to my room with mixed feelings towards Anthony. He changed a lot. Is this something about what Chase said?

Flashback...
"You don't know what he's doing to you, Betts." Anthony said then walk away, leaving me clueless.
End of flashback...

I facetimed Lauren since i need to let my anger out. "im coming alone later." I said. "but why? what about Anthony?" She asked. "lets say he's being distant again that he have plans tonight. its pissing me off. he clearly is avoiding me." i said in frustration. "maybe he's busy?" Lauren said, trying to make the situation better. "can't you understand, laur? my anxiety is back and i am curious about it. haven't you heard about curiosity kills the cat? "i mean we could ask Ryan later." Lauren shrugged. "yeah... right! well, see you later." i said, ended the call.

it was already 5, i have to get to the restaurant by 7. So, i decided to get ready. It was still a bit early. I went out to get some pictures since i haven't post that much.

While i walking to the stairs, i bumped into the one and only. Chase Hudson. "ow." I fell. "I'm sorry." He said. Did i heard that right? Did Chase just fucking said sorry? Wow. "its fine." I said. "Here." He offered a hand. Surprisingly, i accepted the offer. "um-you. you look very pretty." Chase startled. "thank you." i said awkwardly. "are you going anywhere?" he asked. "yeah out dinner." i nodded. "let me guess, with Anthony?" He looked down to his feet suddenly. "um-no actually with my friend and her date." i shrugged. "I'll drive you." He said out of the blue. "You don't have t-" i said but of course get cut off by him. "I want  to." He pinned me on the wall. do you get me now when i said chase has thousands personalities? "ye-yeah sure." I startled.

"move there a little bit." Chase said as he taking some pictures of me. I decided to post one of them. "i took a lot of shots but you only post one?!" Chase exclaimed. I laughed at his cuteness. NO WAY I JUST THOUGHT THAT. CHASE IS DEFINITELY NOT CUTE. UH UH NOT EVEN A LITTLE.