the night

sarah's pov
i woke up to three human beings jumping on my bed. avani, lauren and madi was here. "what are you guys doing here?" I said as i rubbed my eyes. "Tonight is the night baby!" Madi exclaimed. Although we're in different schools, there maybe some boys invited them.

"Its 10am. Jesus." I sighed. "We need to get our shits together and be prepare, Sarah!" Avani said. "Alright, but firstly. stop fucking jumping on my bed." I said. They all nod and plop on the bed. "You have your dress yet?" Lauren asked. "Yeah, its in the closet." I said. "So who invited you two?" I asked Madi and Avani.

"Sam and Josh." Avani smiled. "Nice." I nod as i yawned. "You need to stop yawning." Lauren slapped my shoulder. "I'm sleepy! Y'all be waking me up and deadly 10am when the event starts and fucking 8pm." I said. "We will take a long time to get ready okay? Now get you ass up and get ready. We're going to get some accessories maybe some new makeups and breakfast outside." Lauren said as they three pushed me into the toilet.

-skip time-
"Are you going with Sarah tonight?" I heard Tamora asked Chase as we walk downstairs. "Yeah." Chase nodded. "There you are." Mom sighed. "Sorry, Mrs. Betts but we have some plans today." Madi smiled. "Its fine, go have fun." Mom smiled. Chase chased us.

"How about tonight?" He asked. "Chill, chase. We're not trying to steal her away from you. We're getting some stuff to get ready afterwards." Avani said. "Alright then." He rolled his eyes at the girls. "Be careful." Chase kissed my cheeks. "I'll be at Sam's." He continued then Lauren drove us to the mall.

Madi, Lauren and Avani get their dresses for tonight. We bought some new makeup pallets, some accessories you know. That kind of stuff. I also got myself a pair of silver shiny looking heels for tonight. "That looks great on you!" Avani complimented. "Yeah, it does." I said, doing a small twirl.

We kinda spend the half of the day buying things. It is now 4pm. "We should get ready now." Avani said.

After we're dressed, i sat down my the dressing table. "You're the main guy today. Let us help you." Madi said as they started to do my makeup and hair.

-skip time-
After about an hour of them battling to do my hair, its finally done. We're all look good.
the dresses:-

purple dress: sarah'syellow dress: avani'sgreen dress: lauren'sblue dress: madi's

yellow dress: avani's
green dress: lauren's
blue dress: madi's

"oh my god, tonight is gonna be a blast." Lauren said as we're taking mirror selfies.

"oh my god!! you girls look so gorgeous!" Mom said, hugging each of us. "Indeed! The boys' knees will weak instantly." Tamora added. We all laughed. We decided to watch The Umbrella Academy while waiting for the boys to pick us up.

7pm
Lauren, Avani and Madi had gone off to Prom while I am still at home. Did Chase forget or something? Is he okay? Is he in danger? As i thought many things that could happen to Chase, someone rang the doorbell. "Please be Chase." I mumbled to myself.

"Sarah!! Chase is here." Mom called for me. Spoke too soon. "Hey." I smiled. His jaw dropped, his eyes were scanning me from bottom to top. "Snap out of it Chase." I laughed. "I can't- you look so beautiful." He gulped. He looks nervous though. "You look not too bad." I giggled as i played with his bow tie.

"Go on love birds. Y'all be late." Tamora and mom yelled from the window. "Mom!!" Chase sighed. "Shall we?" He said, offering a hand. "We shall." I nod, taking his hand and walk to his car.

"Did i told you that you look incredibly beautiful tonight? Or i didn't say that enough?" Chase said as his eyes were lock on the road. "Oh stop Chase." I laughed. "You're mine. Only mine tonight" he kissed my neck.

-skip time-
"you two made it!!" Avani said as Josh, Sam, Madi, Payton, Lauren and herself walk towards me and Chase. "Can't miss it for the world." I smiled in amazed as the hall was crazfully crowded by tons of students with masks since is the masquerade themed. The loud music too. "Sam, Payton, Chase and Josh did their bro handshake and get us girls some drinks.

"Attention! The voting for senior prom queen and king is now open! go vote!" The emcee said. I just wanna have fun, never bother to even win one. Sure Cynthia will win it or and of my girls.

"Can't believe in next two days, i will not waking up at 8am again to go to class. Gonna miss you guys." Payton said. "Awh Payton. We'll always have each others backs. No matter what." I smiled. While we're talking, the emcess talks again. "Okay lovebirds!! Its time to dance." She said as my favorite song was playing. Dandelions by Ruth B.

"Come on. Lets dance." I said, taking Chase's hands and walk to the centre. He puts his hand on my hips while i put mine around his neck. "I don't know you're a good dancer, Betts." Chase laughed. "Well, now you know." I giggled.

The song ends and the emcee started to talk again. "Well, its time for us to know who is our Prom Queen and King now shall we?" He asked. The crowd went crazy. "Our Prom King for this year is. Chase Hudson!" He exclaimed as i cheered for Chase. "Nextly, what's a king without his queen am i right?" The emcee smirked. "The prom queen for this year is Sarah Jane Betts!!" He exclaimed. Wait What?!

"Go on." Avani pushed me. I walk to the stage as they put a crown on me. "Seems like you and me were really destined to be together." Chase smiled. I scoffed jokingly.

"Now for the last thing for today is. We have some words from our Prom King, Chase. Go on." The emcee said as he pass the microphone to Chase. He kneel down and people were started to recording videos and taking pictures. "Sarah..." he started.

-to be continue-

1095 words.

author's note:- ive been obsessed to the song dandelions lately. idk why. I'm weird aye. Thank you so much for a k views. that's incredible when i saw it was just 900+ views this morning. I came back from school with 1.1k views on this book baby! thank u so much. i love y'all💕!