i see we're getting closer?

sarah's pov
its currently 8am on a Sunday. Life had been great since that night with Anthony. He made me feel so safe. I had good night sleeps but today is the day. the day i moved out from this house which it kept a tons of happy memories of dad and I. Its hard to let go you know?

I am still laying on the bed rethinking all my life decisions until Anthony texted me.
antbear❤️- hey you up?
me: yeah.
antbear❤️- im comin to your house to help you to pack.
me- aw ant😞❤️
me- i love you bubs <3
antbear❤️- i love u more princess.
antbear❤️- see you in 15 xx.

he's such a sweetheart i swear. i melted everytime he texted or even talk in person! but as all the cliche love stories is, love isn't permanent. there must be something yet someone and somehow it ends and die. that's another story to tell later. *winked*

I sighed while i stretched my body. I get off the bed and started to get ready. I'm going with the 3c outifit. casual, comfy and cute. which is im wearing this:

 which is im wearing this:

vsco enough? lmfao. i put my hair up into a bun so it won't distract me packing today. I grab my phone and head downstairs.

"good morning honey!" Mom greeted me. "good morning mom. ant's is on his way to help us pack." i said. "aw, what a gentleman." mom awed. i laughed.

A few moments later, the door bell rang. "I'll get it." I said walking to the door. "Morning, babe." Anthony smiled. "morning. come on in." I smiled.

"how you doing Anthony?" Mom asked. "I'm doing great." Anthony smiled. "Have you even eaten?" Mom asked again. Typical moms. Anthony shooked his head. "here have some." mom offered him the pancakes.

After the small chit chat and breakfast, we decided to finish packing. "the lorry will be here by 1 so let get this job done." Mom clapped her hands. I still have only my room to pack up. I have only about 4 hours to pack. I drag Anthony upstairs to my room.

He was shock at what a mess my room is. "oopsie." i laughed. we separated ourselves to pack the things in the room.

Until i have to pack all of my pictures and frames. I saw a picture of me and my dad. I miss you dad. I thought as i was brushing his cheeks in the picture. "he loves you so much, remember that." Anthony hugged me from the back. i can't help but slid a tear down.

I hugged Anthony really tight. "i love you anthony." I said. "i love you more, sarah." he said back. "are y'all done-oh." mom said opening the door while we're making out.

"oh um yeah. i guess we are." i said awkwardly. Anthony nodded awkwardly. "the truck is here." mom said. we both nod and bring the boxes downstairs into the truck.

I don't have a lot things though, so we finished it kinda early. "are you coming with me, dear?" mom asked. "nah, im fine. anthony is going to drive me there." i said linking my fingers with Anthony's.

"you're going to be fine okay? I'll make sure of it." Anthony convinced. I nod. the ride was overall eaten by silence.

In about 20 minutes drive, we arrived. I swear butterflies are dying in my stomach right now. we were greeted by Tamora "welcome!" she exclaimed. i fake smiled.

suddenly Anthony received a call. "oh right. okay." he said. "what is it?" I asked. "i have family issues. but I'll call you later okay?" he kissed my forehead. A second later, "well well well. hello there reeves." chase came. Anthony just glared at him. "come on in you two." Chase winked at me. "I was about to leave." Anthony glared at him again. then, Anthony leaned and whispered something in Chase's ear that made him smirked.

Anthony's pov
"if you laid a finger on here, i will kill you." I whispered to Chase. He smirked and i drive back home.

Sarah's pov
"Chase! bring Sarah in." Tamora said. "After you." Chase said. I glared at him and walk to my mom.

"So, Loretta. Your room will be on the first floor beside my office." Tamora pointed on a big looking room. Mom grab her suitcases and walk to her new room. "While you young lady. Your room is beside Chase's and you two will be sharing toilets." Tamora said. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed until my mom glared at me from far. "um-im sorry." I shrugged. "Its fine hun. you'll get use to it." Tamora said. USED TO THIS SHIT. UGH I JUST WANNA SCREAM SO BAD RIGHT NOW.

"you chase hudson. don't do stupid stuff to Sarah and please show her to her room." Tamora warned Chase. a warn never will be enough to stop Chase on getting what he wants.

Surprisingly, he carried all my suitcases. He even give me a house tour. "there's the garden, the pool, the theater room..." He said pointing on each places. "theater room!?" I exclaimed. "yeah." he laughed. oh jesus. did i just made chase fucking hudson laughed? "what's so funny?" i asked with my hands on my hips. "its just- you're cute." he shrugged. what?! did he just called me cute?!

Before i could say anything, "here's your room, the toilet will be attached to our room. i see we're getting closer now huh?" Chase smirked. "you wish, hudson." I snapped and grab my suitcases and slam the door.

I threw my body on the bed and scream in the pillow. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA." I screamed. My life is a whole joke plus trash.

-skip time-
its getting late and Anthony haven't even ring me up. his actions got me very curious lately. nothing is going on. Right? I sighed and decided to ring Lauren up.

"hello there gurl." she smiled. i pouted. "what's with the pout huh?" she asked. and i told her what happened today...

1016 words.

author's note:- i wish have a boyfriend atm lmao. hope y'all enjoy this chapter! my instagrams and other social medias are in my bio. hit me up! im always open to talk <3 love y'all!