watch your back, betts

sarah's pov
i woke up tired of not getting enough sleep. i yawned while scrolling through instagram and saw chase's post about breaking up with cynthia. what the hell happened?!

liked by jadenhossler and 700,826 others

xlilhuddy- sadly to say that me and cyn broke up.
tagged: cynthiaparkerrr
-comments are off-

Jesus. What the fuck happened. Hm, i don't really care. Its not my shit after all. I get off my bed and get ready for school. While i was doing my hair, i received a text from Lauren.
laur <3- hey, can you and anthony pick me up?
laur <3- im so lazy to fkn walk.
me- you lazy ass bitch
me- thankfully i love u. we will
laur <3- thanks hoe😘.

I chuckled at our goofiness. Then i heard mom was calling for me. "Sarah! Anthony is downstairs!" She yelled. Oh shit. I grab my back and jog downstairs.

I almost fell. "Chill there." Anthony caught me. "Aw look at you two. Go, before y'all in detention." Mom laughed. We both nod and get into the car.

"Can we fetch Lauren first? Her lazy ass is lazy to walk." I laughed. "yeah of course." Anthony smiled.

"Good morning my favorite couple!" Lauren exclaimed as she get into the car. "Chill laur." I laughed. "Have you heard about chase and cynthia?" Laur asked. I nodded. "what happened?" Anthony asked. "they broke up. i heard its like Chase cheating some shit." Lauren said. "its chase we're talking about. he's always the same." Anthony shrugged. I keep my mouth shut at that moment thinking that everyone has their good side right?

"hey, we're here." Anthony waved his hand in front of me. "um yeah." I startled. As we walk through the hallway, i saw chase and cyn was fighting by his locker.

"you cheated on me!" cyn yelled. "I'm not! I'm in love with her! You don't know how that feels because all you know was controlling people including me, cynthia! Open your fucking eyes!" Chase snapped and walk away.

"woah. that's some tea." Lauren said. "it sure is." I said back. I wonder who Chase is in love with. Chase? In love? What a Joke. I said goodbye to Anthony and walk to class with Lauren.

While i was focusing on my notes, i felt my pocket were vibrating a few times. I wonder who could it be. Oh its an unknown number.

unknown- you!
unknown- you ruined my reputation!
me- me? who the fuck are you?!
unknown- you don't even have to know
unknown- all you have to know is you crash my life and i will crash yours harder betts. just watch out.
me- what do you mean?!
me- who are you?!
unknown- just wait and see.
unknown- watch your back, betts

what the fuck? i ruined someone's life? "miss betts! i thought i made it clear there's no phones in my class." Mrs. Clara snapped. "oh yeah I'm sorry, miss clara." I apologized.

time flew, i don't even focus on learning anymore. The texts bothers me alot. I should tell Anthony. should i? "Class dismissed!" Mrs. Clara said. Finally. I walk to the cafeteria, leaving Lauren.

"Hey, you left me." Lauren said grabbing my shoulder. "oh yeah im-im sorry." I startled. "what's wrong? i saw there's something bothering you. who texted you?" She asked. Damn she knows me. "I-nothing." I shrugged. "who bothered you, sarah?" Anthony appeared suddenly. "no one." I snapped and walk away. I need to be alone.

Wow, this is the first time i saw Chase sitting alone during lunch. The broke up effects him a lot huh? And im pretty sure Cynthia just walked in with another jock. She moved on that fast? Wow. Me and chase made an eye contact until Anthony interrupted.

"you should eat." He said, pushing the food tray towards me. "I'm not hungry." I said. "Oh come on, sarah. I'm worried about you." Anthony said. "I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO WORRY ABOUT ME. I'LL BE FINE." I snapped and walk out. I called my mom and ask her to pick me up.

"now, what's wrong honey?" Mom asked. "nothing. i just feel sick." i hugged my backpack tighter. "does lauren and anthony knows?" she asked again. i sighed and nod. i lied. I am just so stressed out at the moment.

I walk into my room and slam the door. "why does everything must happened to me. why me?" I cried. then a thought of my dad before he died crossed my mind.

flashback...
"remember cupcake, you're strong. no matter what is bothering you or happened to you. you are so strong to get through all of it. most of all, don't think that you're alone. you're not. you are surrounded by people who love you. I'll be always with you." He said. "What if you're gone daddy?" I asked. "Then, daddy will always be watching you from up there and always be in here." Dad said putting his palm on my heartbeat.
end of flashback.

I cried a little bit more. I need to be strong. For me and for dad. I checked my phone. 20 chats from antbear❤️, 15 missed calls from antbear❤️, 10 chats from laur <3, 10 missed calls from laur <3

I decided to call lauren first. "SARAH. oh god. are you okay? are you hurt?" She exclaimed with worry. "I'm fine, Laur. I just felt sick." I said. "get some rest." Laur said. "I will." I said back and we hung up.

I just snapped at Anthony. He must be so heartbroken. What did i do. "Honey, there's someone wants to see you." Mom peeking through the door. I wiped the tears real quick and found Anthony was standing by the stairs.

"Anthony." I ran to him. "Oh Sarah. I'm so worried." He brushed my hair. I cried. Might get his hoodie wet. "I'm so sorry." I cried. "no no its fine." He smiled, kissing my forehead. I cried more. We decided to go to my room.

"get some rest okay? I'll see you tomorrow." He tucked me in. Before he walk away, i grab his hand. "anthony. can you stay?" I asked. "of course, princess." he smiled.

We cuddled until i fell asleep. this is the first time i slept well since you know what. I felt safe in his arms.

1065 words.

author's note:- no hates towards Cynthia. she's my queen. don't @ me lol. uploaded 2 chapters a day. who is she? lmfao. i was just so bored while waiting for episode to revive my tickets. hope you enjoy! Don't froget to vote. i love y'all.